Sunday, November 27, 2022

Guest Writer: Jake Gets Another Day in the Dungeon

 Traffic was light on Grand River Avenue, route of the pioneers, that is, the first white settlers to venture into the woods and glens of Michigan’s lower peninsula. Originally a Native American trail, this highway rises at the Detroit-Windsor Tunnel and runs north by northwest to Muskegon on the shores of Lake Michigan. In my lifetime an interstate highway was built along the same route, and today most of the traffic has shifted to the newer road. A frenzy of repairs and reconstruction has rendered our freeways impassible this year, so when I hit the road for FelchingPisser’s HQ I happily found my way onto the hassle-free lanes of “Old US 16.”

 

Michigan put on quite a show for me as I rolled along. The last brilliant splendors of autumn leaves shone red and gold in the woods, and the wide fields were brilliant green, stubbled and brown, or freshly-plowed black, depending on the crops in them. No wind, not a cloud in the sky, scarcely a bump in the road! In two hours I was parking my car in front of FP’s handsome duplex. The door was ajar, so I stepped right into the house.

 

FP was ready and waiting for me, and in no time we were down in the dungeon, stripped and harnessed for sexual battle. After so many years, our encounters follow a well-known script. We touch and caress for moment or two and then I am seated on the bed attempting to deep-throat FP’s dick. Those who know it will admire my courage!

 

Today the almost-but-not-quite hard rod went down well for me. I took a hit of poppers and went for it. The strong and handsome penis seemed to explode in size as my mouth closed around it, but with some expansive motion of the throat, this monster cock slid down deep with no effort. I was thrilled at my success, and repeated the feat not once but twice more. My third attempt was power-assisted by a deep inhalation of dirty jock scent. All three of us in the room were very pleased.

 

Then it was onto the fuck bench for me, face down, rump up, ready for FP to adjust the position to his liking. He briefly ate out my ass, and then lubed it with coconut oil. Then he impaled me and soon I raised up in full cobra pose, arms straight, back arched and thighs thrusting my ass backwards into FP’s groin. It’s always the best fuck of the year for me, but this fuck exceeded all expectations. FP has told me that some fisting guys don’t want him to fuck them. I am thinking, “What’s wrong with those men?!”

 

They call it banging, and I wanted to be banged. Every jarring, smacking thud sent fire through my body. I wanted all of the shaft in me, so FP finally threw one leg up on the bench and moved in for total penetration. My ass was used for target practice, taking one direct hit after another. FP paused briefly, and I slumped on the bench.

 

Then I felt another incoming missile, this time the dildo with the narrow shaft and egg-shaped head. It was shoved into place, and a moment later, the monster cock slid in underneath it. Firing recommenced and I was taking double direct hits time after time. Another pause, and the monster cock pulled out and re-entered above the dildo. More thrusting and then a scientific tone: “Which do you like better?” FP likes to study sexual technology.

 

“Actually, I like it better when you are underneath.”  But why? “That way your pubic bone slams the base of the dildo with real force.” Very good! The monster cock slides in under the dildo to launch a further round of double-headed blasts up my ass. So we all fucked on together, and time melted away.

 

Usually time on the fuck bench is a preliminary event, a kind of foreplay for the fisting to follow, but not today. It seemed FP was in the mood to fuck all day, and I wanted to be fucked and fucked and fucked. So again, everybody was getting just what they wanted.

 

When we finally were all fucked out, we transferred operations to the sling. It was now a kind of afterglow thing, something we did because the sling was there and why not? But as soon as I lay back in the sling the hole-hunger for a fist kicked in again. FP strapped my ankles into leather restraints and pinned my legs back in wide open position. Let the fisting begin!

 

Here the details begin to get lost in the haze of sex and poppers. There was plenty of fisting, and a long session of fucking. I gifted FP with an Oxballs ass tunnel some time ago, and he likes to use it on me. He installs the tunnel on his cock and then shoves the assembly into my newly opened and lubed asshole. Good for both of us:  I get fucked with a massively enlarged cock, with the size and feel of a softball, and he has a firm tight hole to fuck. Or he gets out his speculum and installs it in my hole; he likes to fuck me with this rather scary-looking bit of med tech in place. It goes in stainless steel cold and comes out ass-heat hot.

 

We took a break to lie on the bed and drift off to sleep.  But then back to the sling, this time with my balls in the wooden crusher, and my latest hardware store find, two massive blue clamps for my tits. They close with a ratchet like stat clamps, in two positions, moderately pleasant and mind-blowingly full-on hard. We strung up my balls in the crusher, FP pinned back my legs, and I dropped back in the sling once more. FP (“The Full-Service Top”) resumed delivery of his services.

 

So it was the same, but also different. The combination of pain/pleasure in ass, balls, and nips (and a fresh snort of poppers) sent me into another place. Simply put, I went totally out of control. After years of play, I was out of control, just wanting more and more, reveling in all of it. Intellectually I went into full pause mode. Other guys have wanted to get me there, but today FP did it. A man took complete possession of my body and did as he pleased. As I said later to FP, it was hotter and wilder than ever before, scary even and very sexy. Three full hours of it! I staggered up the stairs.

 

So I drove home again, smiling all the way up Grand River Avenue. I smiled at the thought that almost 30 years have passed since I first spread my legs for FP, and it was better than ever today. And I smiled at the thought that this surely will not be the last time, but only one more leg of a long journey together.

No comments:

Post a Comment