Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Need New Reading Material?

 Need some new reading material?  

I go an interesting email from a reader in October.  He wanted to start an online erotic magazine, a good smut magazine, as he was not finding enough stories to his liking other places.  He asked if I would contribute.  He thought my time at the IML Fornication party would work.

I loved the idea.  I did a slight edit to the two pieces and sent them off.  Well, the first issue of 5on1 Magazine:  new NSFW Masturbation Publication is complete and ready for randy readers.

To access it go to: https://www.5on1.com/

 

You will be asked to sign in with an email address and verify you are 21 years of age. 

I was really impressed.  Some fun stories—(and very different from what I write) and some great photography.  He is also looking for contributions. 

I have to say it was fun to see me in print another place…



2 comments:

  1. Oh wow these are amazing stories! Thanks for sharing. I had no idea about this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read everything yet, but I have enjoyed what I have read. So many different styles--always good.

      Delete