Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Pictures from the Past

 

I keep trying to sort things.  I have a number of boxes in my basement that I have yet to sort, organize and discard the rest.  The number has decreased since the move, but not like it should have.

I also am sorting through a lot of pics from the early years of my play.  They are all on an email inbox from an address that I used for hook-ups.  Some are not particularly good.  Some are fun, but expose too much of my partners.

 

These three are from 2009.  They were taken by a couple I can’t remember anything about.  (Dammit!)  Even pictures of theirs faces on my dick and ass didn’t help.


 



This is from 2006.  It is before I was actually barebacking.  It was a monthly group event.  (I still wear these pants when I go to the bookstore!)  It was at one of this groups parties that I first met Derrick…



2 comments:

  1. camo is still hot...one of my fav jockstraps is camo...your canadian friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have also worn them to a play date with one particular man who had a military career. He liked to role play...

      Delete