Monday, July 17, 2023

Equipment Close-Up: The Hogtie

 

Equipment Close-Up:  The Hogtie

 

I was surprised to learn I had never written an Equipment Close-Up on the hogtie.  I have certainly used it and mentioned it in several posts over the years.

I already owned the ankle and wrist restraints.  They were a gift from my leather loving brother.   I would occasionally restrain men with them to the sling chains.  When I wanted to incorporate the restraints into a fuck scenario away from the sling, I had made my own spreader bar.

(A link to the Spreader Bar)

I think I saw the Hogtie on either Fort Troff or Mr. S Leather website.   It is nothing more than a device to clip all four limbs together.  What FT sells now is all plastic, so I’m not sure where mine came from at this point.




If the bottom is on his back, I can control all his extremities by pushing and pulling them.  My favorite, is certainly to push the hogtie down towards their chest.  This rolls their ass up for a good fuck angle.

Here is Jacob in them.




I don’t use it often—but for the right man in the right head space, it works very well.


Here is a link to Mr. S Leather, which is a slightly different style. But a great set of pictures with them in use in another way.  Mr. S Leather

2 comments:

  1. Awesome. I've always saw those on Mr.S but just haven't gotten them yet. Do you have any preference? Spreader Bar, feet to ankle or The hog tie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like spreader bar and hogtie. I have never done feet to ankle--though something similar while in the sling. It's almost the bottom's head space that makes me decide. If it's just a good fuck between buds, I'll use the spreader bar. If it's a more submissive guy, than hogtie is the way to go.

      The classic hogtie is kneeling and hands behind back fastened to ankles. Something I see you using, perhaps, more than me.

      Delete