Tuesday, April 23, 2024

One in His Mouth and Me in His Ass

 Near Home—April, 2024

 

The next day after my trip to Lansing with Muscle Ass, I was still wanting more sex.  Was there something in the water?  I haven’t had sex three days in a row for sometime now.  But I didn’t question it—I just went to the bookstore…

 

I am in the cocksucker’s seat.  Men are milling.  A tall, thin man around my age comes in.  I’d seen him out in the parking lot.  He still sports his hair at its 1977 length.  He stands beside me and pulls out a tiny, flaccid dick.  He flogs it, desperate to get hard.

“May I suck you?” he mumbles.

I nod.  Almost immediately I regret it.  His style is to hold the head of my cock in his ovaled mouth and jerk my dick.  His hand is jerking me hard and is way too tight around the shaft.  I ask him politely to loosen his grip.  He grunts and eases up for about 30 seconds, then it’s right back to strangling my dick with his left hand.

I ask him to stop.  He goes towards the front of the room and finds another man to manhandle.

A much larger man, also my age, comes in.  He goes right to the floor.  He takes the tip of my cock into his mouth and licks.  It feels good after the mauling from the first man.  I wait for him to continue.  And wait.  My cockhead is held in place with his lips and his tongue never stops licking, but that’s the extent of his cock sucking. 

I finally excuse myself and go next door to the gay theatre.  I watch and stroke along with two other men who are only interested in each other.  Finally, I go back to my first seat.  As I come in, I see that the tall, thin guy with the long hair is now hard and getting blown by the man he was manhandling when I left. I smile when I see that his hardon is from his own hand working itself up his now naked ass.

I stroke.  I resign myself to a wasted trip.

But all it takes is the door opening one more time.

It’s Teddy.  The man from a few days ago who started our first meeting by crawling to me from the man he’d just got off and sucking my cock.  I ended up fucking him, using spectator’s cum for lube.  (If you haven’t read that entry, here’s the link.)

Teddy comes right up to me.  He goes to his knees and swallows me down.  He is everything I missed in the other two men on my dick today—smooth, wet and inventive with his tongue.  He pulls off me only to lick my balls, remembering how much I liked it before.  He licks them individually.  Then lifts them gently to lick under them.  A careful sucking of them, individually, into his mouth.  And then back to lifting them and licking around my cockring once more.

The scent of my ball sweat is intoxicating to him.  He stops occasionally to just inhale.

“Can I pull your pants down?” he murmurs.  He doesn’t really wait for my answer.  He just tugs, while I raise my hips and they are down around my ankles in moments.  He leaves the semi-dirty jock in place.  He pulls it aside and licks from my cock ring all the way down my hairy perineum.  His tongue brushes the very top of my pucker, but doesn’t go there.  He licks back up to my balls, skipping them and slowly up my shaft.  He cleans all my precum off the head. 

Then he does it all again, but in reverse.  Ending millimeters from my ass hole.  I toy with pushing his head down…but at that moment, he rocks back on his heels and says: “Fuck me.”

“Yes.”

He stands up and steps out of his shoes and pants, tossing them on another chair.  I bend him over the back of the seats in front of us.  I squat down and eat his ass for a moment.  He squirms—and his breathing becomes ragged.  I dig into his slightly open hole, though I find no evidence anyone else has been here today. 

“Fuck me…” he pleads.

I stand up and insert.  I glide home easily, bottoming out.  The long-haired guy from before watches, his hand still up his ass.  I fuck.  Hard.  Fast.  With little mercy.  Just the way he showed me he liked it.

The door opens.  A man in his 40’s who looks like he should be doing my taxes, steps in.  He instantly unzips as he sees the fuck in progress.  The guy is sporting a nice cock.  Hard and red.

“You want his mouth?” I grunt out.

“Sure.”

He moves around and sticks his cock in Teddy’s mouth.  This is heaven for this pig.  Teddy slobbers on the new cock, but never forgets to work his ass around my cock.

“Can I shoot in his mouth?”

“Or you can fuck him…”

“Naw, but I’d cum on his ass, if you want.”

I grin and nod.  I think he knows what I want to do with his load.

I slap Teddy’s ass.  It spasms and he squeezes down on me.  “Good, boy...” I grunt.

“Come on, cocksucker,” the accountant commands.  “You have a great mouth—use it to get my load.”

Teddy is in pig heaven.  He works both his holes, slurping on the cock in his mouth noisily. 

“Shit, I’m gonna cum.  Right here…”

And he does.  His knees buckle and he grabs Teddy’s shoulders.  You can see his hips shudder as he spews out his cum.

“Don’t swallow it all,” I bark out.

The guy pulls out of his mouth.  He smears the last drop of cum on Teddy’s cheek with his drooling dickhead before he pulls himself together.  I pull out of Teddy’s ass and lean over, my hand under his mouth.  He spits the guy’s jizz into it.

“I’m coating my cock with your load, man…”

The guy stops zipping up to watch my slimy cock enter Teddy’s ass.

“Ah, fuck…” he moans.

The two of us fucking love the glide of all that jizz.  I fuck happily, telling the guy how deep I’m plowing his load.

I finally pull out and look at his hole.  It is ringed with cum.  I kneel and lick it all up.  I swallow some, but most I spit back into him.  I felch a little more before I feel my balls telling me they need to unload.

I stand back up and fuck until my dick shoots some of my load into him.  No fireworks, just spitting cum into him.  I eat him again, jerking my cock harder.  This time, when I fuck, I have the full orgasm.  My load erupts, sending every nerve ending into overdrive.

I collapse on his back and just hang on…

4 comments:

  1. How quickly your luck changed. The sex gods were smiling down on you this visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully, yes, those sex gods were smiling. They can laugh at you just as easily, too.

      Delete
  2. I know exactly how that can be. Good thing that one moment changed for you. So very hot!

    P.S. I am so sick and tired of being anonymous. Uggh. I really need to get a new computer.

    D.Scruff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we have all been there--if you do any kind of cruising--or even at some group sessions.

      Delete