Thursday, October 10, 2024

Braydon: Both His Holes Are Looking for Cum

 Near Home—September, 2024

The night of my afternoon play date with GaryM I got a message.  Braydon, the cubbish cum pig, was available Friday afternoon.  Did I want to play?  Yes.  But then we couldn’t decide if we wanted to use the playroom (which he loved) or be at the bookstore for the chance to incorporate other men in our scene.  The lure of additional cock using him proved the strongest…

 

I arrive fifteen minutes before our appointed time.  The parking lot holds a few cars, but not as many as usual for a Friday.  I go in.  There are four men in the room.  And Braydon is one of them.  He is on his knees, sucking the cock of the bearish guy with a shaved head who helped use him last time.  They are in the corner by the gay screen, out of sight of the other two men.  I sit next to them and unzip.  Braydon looks up, nods and continues sucking the thick dick in front of him.  I watch and stroke, patiently waiting my turn.

Shaved Head pats him on the shoulder.  He’s ready to fuck.  Braydon gets up and pull out a chair into the middle of the of the room.  He kneels on it, presenting his hairy ass to Shaved Head.  I stand up and am ready to feed him.  Shaved Head moves in.  He can’t seem to find Braydon’s hole.  SH’s cock wilts in the repeated attempts.

“You fuck him,” he hisses as he comes around the man on the chair to get more attention from his mouth.  I move.  I push right into him, not bothering to rim.  I can see that Shaved Head needs some visual stimulation.  Braydon gasps around the dick in his mouth as my cock invades his ass.  He feels great.  Wet and ready.  I fuck.  My strokes are strong enough to push him a little forward—deeper on the man in his mouth.  This seems to do the trick.  Shaved Head is soon ready to fuck.  We change places.

The other two men in the room, hear the sex happening and move to where they can watch us.

Shaved Head plows into Braydon.  He is fucking him hard.  With intent to shoot.

“Give him what he wants,” I tell him, my voice low and coaxing.  “He really wants your cum.”

Shaved Head nods.  I pull out and slap my dick on Braydon’s cheek.  Shaved Head increases his speed.  He is really going for it. “So close,” he grunts out.

And in moments, as I stick my dick back in Braydon’s mouth, Shaved Head empties his balls into Braydon’s welcoming ass.  He bucks into him half a dozen times.  He stays in place for a moment, then pulls out.  I move around.  Shaved Head catches a drip of his cum and pushes it back into Braydon.  He moves to let Braydon clean his dick.

“I’m gonna fuck your cum deeper,” I announce.  The two men watching unzip their flies and now openly stroke.  I push into Braydon’s wet ass.  I love the feel of the warm semen on my dick.  I fuck him hard.  Shaved Head can barely stand being in his mouth after he’s shot.  He gets dressed in a hurry and leaves.  I pull out and bring my cum coated cock to Braydon’s mouth.  He cleans me up, hungry to taste the second hand jizz.  I let him get every drop before I go back to fuck him another time.

Braydon motions to the other two men, hoping they want some oral.

“His mouth is available,” I chime in, but they don’t make a move.  I fuck him a little harder this time.  Then, I go to my knees and felch a little.  There’s not a lot of cum left, but it’s the idea that is the turn on.  I rim and swallow and moan almost as much as Braydon is now doing.  I finally stand up, fuck him once more and have him clean my cock. 

I let him get off his knees.  He goes to both men, asking if they need assistance.  They just want to watch us…

I sit, pulling my pants to my ankles.  I put my feet up on the fuck chair in front of me.  Braydon instantly knows what I’m doing.  He crawls under my outstretched legs.  I hunker down a little and my ass is exposed, ready for his tongue.  He groans in the back of his throat in anticipation.  And dives in.  He loves to rim now.  It has gone from experimentation to becoming something he really craves.  His tongue pokes and prods and licks, leaving my hairy crack sopping wet.

I mutter encouragement and moan myself when he digs in.  I stroke my drooling dick.  He comes up and licks my balls for a long moment.  Then it’s back to my crack and hole.  He finally comes up for air.  He sees the bead of precum and licks my cock clean.

“I want to fuck you again.”

He crawls out from under my outstretched legs so I can stand up.  He gets on the chair once more, his head facing the rest of the room, so his mouth is easily available.  I lick his crack.  And fuck.  The two men watch us and stroke.

The door opens.  A man in his early 60’s with long, shoulder length hair and an Air Force cap comes in.  He sees us.  He stands in front of Braydon, and immediately unzips.  He looks to me.  “Let him suck you,” I tell him.  “Both his holes are looking for cum.”

This makes his just above average dick harden up completely.  He feeds Braydon.

“He loves dick at both ends,” I murmur.  “You want his ass, too?”

“Fuck, yes.”

We stay where we are.  I fuck a little harder, knowing a third cock will soon be in his ass.  The guy is eager.  He fucks Braydon’s mouth in time with me.

“Let’s change.”

He is eager.  He is short—so he has to stand on his toes to get into Braydon.  But he does.  And groans.  “He’s really wet.”

“Always…”

I move to Braydon’s head and let him fuck me.  Soon Air Force is fucking him so hard, I pull out so Braydon can concentrate on the anal assault.  I walk around and watch the man’s cock jack hammer into the ass in front of him.

“He takes loads?” Air Force grunts out.

“Absolutely.  Why we’re here.”

He picks up his tempo. 

“I’m gonna…”

“Do it!”

And he does.  He erupts.  Air Force spasms and shakes.  He forgets to stand on his toes and goes to his feet, abruptly pulling out of Braydon.  I go to my knees and clean his cock.  He can’t believe it.  He loves that I am doing it.   When he is free of jizz, I lean into Braydon’s dripping butt.  He watches, with real passion, as I lick up his seed dripping out of Braydon. 

I stand up.  I can’t help grinning.  It’s a great moment.  Air Force slaps Braydon’s ass and takes off.  I fuck him briefly, fucking all that cum deeper.

I sit down.  Braydon gives his knees a rest.

One of the voyeurs goes to the rest room.  The other, now alone, tells Braydon to suck his dick.  He does.  And gets rewarded, just as the other man returns.  He sits down—and the moment the spent man leaves—offers Braydon his cock and cum, too.  Braydon willingly takes it, making quick work of the second man.

“I should fuck you again.”

Braydon nods.  He has saved some of the second load in his mouth.  He coats my cock with it.  I fuck it into him.  The fresh jizz is great.  I fuck him harder and harder.  I know I’m close.   We usually play a lot longer, but it feels so good with three loads in his ass that I can’t help but add the fourth.

I tell him how hot his ass feels.  The words do it.  I am there.  I slam into him and hold it in place as my balls unload everything they’ve got…

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic that Braydon has joined the ranks of those of us that love rimming.

    ReplyDelete