Near Home—September, 2026
On the first Friday of
the month, I had a night off from my work gig.
I was horned. (I know, what a
surprise!) I thought about heading
farther away, but my car was still not in great shape, so I stayed closer to
home. I got to the local bookstore right
around 7pm…
There are three men
sitting around the room. One of them in
the biker I recently saw here who shot on the floor while I was playing with
another guy, but who let me lick the last drop off his cock head. He is jerking his small dick, but the other
two are just watching the screens. One
of the watchers is sitting in my normal chair, so I sit along the side wall
where I can turn back and forth to see both large-screen televisions. I pull out my cock and stroke it. The biker keeps glancing at it.
We stroke.
The door opens and two
men come in. It is the man I’ve played
with off and on for all the years I’ve been coming here and his new
partner. They sit near me. We nod to each other. The guy I know better, stands up and strips
down to just socks. He strokes himself
to erection very quickly. His partner kneads
his own crotch, while looking at his lover with pride.
With a slight hand gesture,
the naked one offers me his cock. I get
up and kneel before him. He’s nice and
hard tonight—no poppers in sight. I
begin to slurp on his cock. His partner
makes little moaning noises of pleasure as he watches me suck his man. The biker likes the live porn, too.
I am really enjoying
sucking him tonight. He’s hard and wet,
with lots of precum. I finally switch up
and lick his balls as my left hand strokes his cock. He sighs—and digs out his poppers from the
pants thrown over the arm of the chair.
He huffs and in less than a minute his cock wilts. As the vapors wane, he stiffens back up
slightly. He huffs again—and he’s not
hard ever again. I stick with him
another few moments, but then get up and sit back down.
I half expect his partner
to do me, but I’m wrong. The naked one
gets on his knees and sucks me for a bit.
With no padding on his knees, he doesn’t last long. He gives up and goes to sit near his partner. The next time I look in their direction the
partner is giving him head.
I turn to the biker. I ask if he’d like a mouth on his cock. He seems to consider it, but then refuses. “I’m waiting for someone,” he tells me.
The two of us continue to
stroke as my friend is treated to a noisy blowjob.
(The rest of this entry is
straight sex.)
The door opens and a
straight couple comes in. They sit in
the dark corner. The man in my usual
chair is nearest to them. He panics and
leaves the room. The couple watch the
straight video. Soon his hand is under
her short skirt and she is squirming. The
biker strokes harder. Is this what he
was waiting for? He gets up and goes
over, showing her his dick. She smiles
but just continues being manually pleasured by her husband/boyfriend.
I look at them a little
more closely. They are both somewhere
between 35 and 45. He is a beefy guy,
maybe Italian. She is big breasted and
lithe. As I watch, she stands up and
removes her top and steps out of her skirt.
She sits back down in just her wet panties.
The sight of them makes
the biker shoot all over the floor. He leaves. The guy continues rubbing his hand around her
clit—making her squirm. She focuses on
me. She gives me the nod. I walk over and sit next to her. Her man stops his stroking of her. She looks at me and whispers. “Would you like to play with my tits?”
Using my recently acquired
swinger’s protocol, I look at the guy. “May
I?” He nods. I smile and reach for the closest one. I work the nipple and she squirms and sighs. I work one and then the other. Her own hand occasionally brushes over her
clitoral mound.
After a few minutes, she
stops me. She stands up and steps out of
the soaked panties. She sits back down. Her fingers touch my cock for a moment, before
she takes my right hand and places it back on her breast. She moans lightly as I begin to work her
aroused nipples.
“May I use my mouth?” I
ask, including both of them in my look.
He nods and she breathes out
“Please…”
My busy tongue gets to
work. I always have my hand on the other
breast that is not in my mouth. She is
moaning and touching herself as my tongue works over her. Back and forth. Occasionally my teeth lightly hold onto her erected
nipple. This makes her pant.
She finds my erect cock again
and hefts it for a moment. But she does
not do anything else with it. I keep
licking and sucking.
“Please…don’t you want to
lick my pussy…”
I glance at the man. He is more than fine with it; he is kneading
an erection through his pants. I go to
the floor. She spreads her legs. I lick up the juices, then work up to her
clit. I use my left hand to spread her
protective mound of flesh, fully exposing it. I lean in and begin licking. She squirms and begins panting. For the next fifteen minutes I go back and
forth from licking her wet pussy to licking and sucking on her clit. I get her off at least twice.
A hot young man comes in
and sits down near the couple. I recognize
him as one of the guys I got off on the night I had five or six men in a very
short time frame. He pulls out his dick
and strokes to us.
My left hand comes up. As I keep licking her clit, two fingers
squirm into her wet pussy. She gasps and
nods in encouragement. I finger fuck her
pussy while my mouth is still plastered on her clit. I get her off again.
My little finger, feeling
left out, brushes against her ass. She
moans out a “Yes!” With all the juices
leaking out of her, there is no trouble worming it into her ass.
She moans. Her man finally touches her tits. And she gets off yet again. She is a wet mess—and grateful.
I stand up and sit back
down. My beard is sopping wet. She
dresses with his assistance—and they go home.
The gay couple comes over
and they work on the young man, getting him off.
I don’t join them.
I’ve just done something
really different for me…and loved it.
I go home very happy…
No comments:
Post a Comment