Saturday, March 10, 2012

As Big as My Arm

My Playroom--March, 2012

I had not seen Kurt since the December when I put my cock, arm and both fists up his experienced hole.  My travel schedule for work and play had taken me away for large periods of time.  And, frankly, while I love hole play, I don’t need a steady diet of it.  But we were both more than ready to meet up again…


My hand is in his ass. His sphincter clamps down on my wrist.  I’m tapping on the fourth steel ball bearing I’ve shoved up his ass.  So far while lying in the sling he’s drunk my piss, taken my cock, sighed as my fist popped in and now, after very little stretching, I’ve been adding the 2” ball bearings.  My tapping makes them rattle together.  He sighs again, and takes a huge huff of poppers.  They rattle again.  I work my hand out slowly.  My hard cock glides in.  It travels across the cool surface of the steel in his ass.

“Oh, yeah.  Fuck me hard.”

I deliberately don’t.  I do long strokes.  All the way in.  Almost all the way out.  Then it’s all the way in and all the way out.  I use my ramrod cock to slap his tender balls.  He’s only just revealed to me that he likes some CBT.  I tighten my left hand around the top of the nut sack, tightening down until the balls are tight and shiny in their sack.  My cock slaps them again.  He grunts in that mixture of pleasure and pain.  I slap with my dick one more time and slide into his over lubed chute.  Now I fuck him hard.  So hard he’s panting.  So hard I have to take a breather.

I have not let go of his nut sack the entire time I am pummeling his ass.  My right hand comes down hard on his taut nuts.

“Argh!”

That one truly hurt.  I massage them for a minute with my greasy black gloved fingers.  He’s breathing raggedly.  And my right hand smacks them again.

“Shit!”  My cock is back up him the moment the word is out of his mouth.

“Take it,”  I tell him.

And he does.  Another hit of poppers, with me slowing the strokes so he won’t slop them, and another hard fuck attack.  This time when I slow, I dig the balls out.  I replace them with my dildo with which I like to double fuck.  He knows the drill on this one.  Once he feels the egg shaped head go in, he starts begging me to add my cock.  I do.  He feels full.  But not tight.  I slap his balls once more.  Lightly.  His ass contracts around both invaders.  I fuck quite contentedly in his tighter hole.

He’s brought a new toy.  Balls on a string.  A set of four rubber balls spaced apart with a plastic coated cord.  These balls are slightly larger than the ball bearings.  I push the first one in manually.  The next one I get half way in, then push it the rest of the way with my cock.  I fuck around the two balls.  The third goes in.  Then the fourth.  My cock feels resistance as I try to enter.  Then the last one slips into place and I glide over it.  I can feel the difference in the rougher material and in the size.  And in the tighter hole.  It makes for a very hot fuck.

I  pull a chair over.  I sit.  It’s time for the black monster.  The dildo that takes both my hands to support.  It’s 15 inches long.  I can circle both hands around it’s circumference.  Just.  The head is greased, my gloved hand adding Crisco.  I bring it up to his hole.  He swallows it instantly.  No fuss, no seeming stress.  I glob on more grease.  I keep a steady pressure and the entire length glides home.

I don’t know why it surprises me.  These are the toys he uses on himself when he can’t find a play partner.  I pull it out.  Sink it all the way home again.  This time I strike the heel of my hand against the base of it.  It shakes and drives a miniscule bit deeper.  He audibly groans.

I repeat.  This time when I pull it out, I hold it up to my arm.  It’s thicker, but the same length as from the tips of my fingers to my elbow.  Last session, he took my forearm when he was on all fours.  I decide to see if he can do it in the sling.  I grease myself.  My hand is up him before I know it.  I keep a slight pressure.  I move ever so slowly up him.  He huffs poppers.  On cue, his insides relax and I slide to the elbow.  I am leaning over him, held in place by his ass.  He sighs.  Relaxes.  And I start the slow withdrawal.  I can’t get over how his slick, smooth insides have raised my temperature.  It is so warm.

As my fingers pull out (and Kurt comes back to earth) he tells me he wants both fists again.  I get him up and out of the sling.  He kneels on the bed.  My left slips in.  I have four fingers of my right up him.   But no more.  I work the left out, and start with the right.  It’s soon buried up him.  I stretch with my left--and it disappears.  We both hold our breath.  I barely move inside him.  Then slowly do a tiny lateral stretch.  He sighs.  Then tells me his hole has had enough.  I work myself slowly out of his hole.  He starts to get up.

“Wait a minute.”  I hold him down.  My hard cock goes up his battered hole.  “Here.”

He expects me to shoot.  But I piss.  On and on.  He’s fucking full.  “Yeah, he croons into the mattress, “Fill me with your piss.”  Finally I stop.  He gets up, keeping it all in him, and kneels in front of me on the tarp and starts to jerk.  He’s close.  I stand in front of him.  My pissy cock slapping his nose.  I’m stroking too.  I shoot across his face.  He erupts all over the tarp and his stomach.

He showers quickly and leaves.  He sends me an email later in the day:

“Hey Buddy!! Thanks for the awesome play. My hole felt so wonderful after being fucked by your huge schlong and being double fisted. LOVED the fact that you pissed up my ass and sent me on my way. Got called into work on the way home. Worked for six hours while the ENTIRE time your piss was running down my leg!!! Was SO HOT!!! Got hard a couple of times thinking about it! Needless to say I did not step from behind my register. Keep in touch and let me know when you want to use my hole!”

4 comments:

  1. What a hot bottom! And it just goes to show how truly gifted you are that you can work a guy over so thoroughly. A lot of people take for granted how difficult it can be, but you clearly do it well. Great show!

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thanks. He's fun. He offers some much needed varitey in the playroom.

      Delete
  2. FP,

    Amazing what he can take and what you give. I would enjoy watching you work his hole like that.

    VRPB

    P.S. I would allow you to start training me and my hole.... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hole training?! Absolutely! It does take a few stretching sessions before you can take a fist.

      Delete