Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Motel Breeding

Kalamazoo--March, 2012

“We’ll be in the cheap motel--the usual one.”  Cam, the married top who loves to watch me fuck, is typing away on Adam4Adam.  His favorite Boy, the one from Wedding Band Fuckfest has been asking and asking for more cock.  I agree to go help breed him--not sure who all will be there...


It’s a motel that used to be part of national chain, but no more.  I park, nod to the Pakistani owner and find room 219.  It’s around on the inside of the motel wing--looking out over a concrete courtyard.  I knock and Cam is right there to let me in.  I open the door, and I see Jerry plowing the Boy.  I go over, give his ass a friendly whack and start to strip.  The boy is always prettier than I remember.  A good thing.  He’s late 30’s, maybe 40, but trim, buff and insatiable in situations like this.  As I get my 501’s off, I see Jerry pull out and let Cam go back up him.  The last time I saw Jerry, he was bottoming in A Bookstore Full of Fuck Buds.  He’s close to my age, truly versatile, married, with a little more weight than he’d like, but carrying it well.

I flop on the bed and get my swelling cock in line with the Boy’s mouth.  He grins up at me, and takes it down easily.  My dick immediately begins to swell and cut off his oxygen.  He pulls up and settles for licking the head.

I pull out, letting Jerry take my place.  Cam is still fucking.  And telling us all about what he feels.  I stroke, watching both ends of the Boy get used.

“Are you expecting more guys?”  I ask.

“Naw,” Cam grunts.  “This isn’t enough?”  The Boy makes a non-committal sound around Jerry‘s cock.  “Here.  Fuck him good.”  Cam pull out.

I sink to my knees.  I lean forward and taste.  It never gets old to me.  The men have been up him awhile.  I can taste precum and lube.  Cam uses God awful lube--from his wife’s bedside drawer, I swear.  I don’t linger as long as I might.  I stand.  I run my cock head down his ass crack.  The Boy groans.  I slip in.  I inch in ever so slowly.  He may have been getting fucked for awhile, but I’m thicker than the other men.  He’s opening for me.  Slowly.  I keep up a barely perceptible push forward.  Cam’s eyes are glued to my cock--aware of every millimeter I sink in.  Even Jerry has leaned forward over the boy’s head to watch me take his ass.  Soon my unruly pubes are plastered on his butt cheeks.

“You want me to fuck you?”  It’s rhetorical.  He grunts again around Jerry’s cock.  I pull out.  Almost as slowly.  Then inch it in again.  Jerry gets off the bed and comes around to watch.  Then I pull out.  Then in--just the tiniest bit faster.

“Please,”  he whimpers.  “Fuck me hard.”

But I don’t.  Not yet.  I’m having too much fun.  I keep up the slow in and out for as long as I can stand it.  Without warning, I smack his ass hard with the back on my hand and begin pounding it with my cock.

This inspires Cam.  He bends Jerry over, so the men on the bed are side by side.  He is up  Jerry in a flash, and matching me stroke for stroke.  The bottoms are grunting in unison.  It’s hot.  And I love how the bed thumps against the wall.

We keep it up for quite awhile.  I eventually catch Cams eye.  He knows what I want to do.  We switch off, sliding home into the other man.  Jerry bucks forward as the bigger cock enters him, but then is right with me.  We fuck and fuck.

Both men ride me and Cam.

We try a less than successful DP on the Boy.

I fuck both kneeling on the bed.

But I love standing, with either of them on all fours.  As does Cam.  Surprisingly, I hear him unload in the Boy.  I felch a little, then let Jerry in to fuck.  It’s just what he needs to get back into top mode.

“Damn your cum feels good,”  he pants.  And then he’s shooting his own into the Boy as well.  When he pulls out, I’m kneeling and waiting, slightly poppered, to clean his cock and dive into the hole.  No taste of bad lube now, just a frothy mess of mixed man juice.  I lick and swallow.

I’m not really ready to shoot, but I’m guessing not much else will be happening so I will myself to cum.  “Do you want another load in you?”

“Please.”

I insert just my head.

“Please, what?”  I mutter.

“Please, Sir.”  I thrust home.   And in a matter of just a few strokes, I shoot.



Now I just need to learn the Boy’s name.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you...

      On a side note--I have tired to add your blog at least three times to My Blog List. But it won't take it for some reason....

      Delete
  2. Hot time.
    So Cam is married and fucks boy pussy on the side?
    Guess the wife wouldn't open up her back door so he had to get that urge taken care of with The Boy!

    ReplyDelete