Monday, March 26, 2012

Four Pigs In a Room Fucking

Chicago--March, 2012

Immediately after the previous post.

So there was no way I was not going to Warren’s after the piss party.  We toweled down, got in our clothes and he rode with me to his apartment that might as well be on Lake Shore Drive.  He has a beautiful apartment, but the moment I walked in I only had eyes for the sling which was squeezed into place next to Warren’s double bed.  He’d invited a regular play bud, Harry, a man about my age and build who had enthusiastically sat on my cock at the piss party.  And Mark, my older piss bud from Michigan, who had fucked Warren in the back corner of the bar.  Four older guys, three true versatiles and me, but all four with some major meat...


We are the first to arrive.  We both rinse off in the shower.  (I never think I smell of piss after the piss party until I step out into the fresh air.)  We don’t wait.  I get Warren into the sling.  My mouth is instantly plastered between his generous ass cheeks.  His hole is still slightly puffy from our two cocks fucking him at the bar.  I work deep very fast.  He’s moaning--and telling me it’s been way too long.  I spit into his hole,  stand up and slap the head of my cock against his hole.  I glide into place.  All the way to the hilt.  In a single thrust.

“Shit!”  he moans.  “Fuck the hell out of me.”

I start slowly.  I am just up to a good speed as the door buzzes.  We stop and let in Harry.

“I see you two waited for me,” he grins.  He bends and licks my cock.  “Oh, yeah.  I taste Warren.”

Harry gets naked fast, throwing his clothes out of the way in the living room.  I am pounding Warren again in the sling as he comes into the bedroom.  He stands, stroking and watching me fuck.  I look at him questioningly.  He nods.  I slip out and he enters his friend’s ass.  His cock is thinner than mine, but almost as long.  Warren sighs and closes his eyes as he takes the familiar cock.  He is stroking his fat dick all the while.  I sit on the bed, but can swing around and work his nipples with both hands.  Soon I’m on the floor, cleaning Harry’s cock, licking Warren’s hole, drinking Harry’s piss and slipping my dripping dick back up Warren.

Warren, I know, is an excellent top, but for these first 30 minutes, he is luxuriating in not having to be the ubiquitous top of Chicago.  Harry and I take turn’s up his hole.  Once I slide up Harry as he fucks Warren, but there’s not quite room to do that--a corner of a bureau keeps catching me on the back stroke.

Mark arrives.  He kisses me--and asks if I want any piss.  You gotta love friends….I drink long and deep.

We’ve all changed positions.  Mark is fucking Warren  doggy style on the bed.  Harry is in the sling.  His feels delightfully different, not quite as velvety, but he’s very skilled as he milks my cock.   Soon Mark and I switch hole.  He plows Harry and I move over to taste what he did to Warren.  His hole now has precum from the three of us in it.  I get so hard swallowing it, I know I need to insert my cock up him right now.  I do.  It makes him jump.  For a moment, all finesse is gone.  I’m just an animal rutting.  Eventually I slow--or I’ll blow.   And it looks like no one else is close.

We rotate again.  Now we are all taking turns on Mark.  Warren, in particular, is taking delight in reversing the fuckings he’s gotten from this muscle man.  I work nipples--on Mark in the sling--on Warren, standing behind him as he fucks--on Harry who, when it’s not his turn, is spread eagled on the bed.  Soon Harry pulls me around and buries his face in my ass.  I sit down on his face--reveling in a rim job--something I don’t often get.

Finally, Mark is out of the sling.  I get up off Harry’s face and lean over to kiss him, tasting myself on his tongue.  Mark crawls up and sits on Harry’s cock.  I work my way around to the sling and get Warren back into it.  I slip easily into his overused hole.  Suddenly there is a loud grunt from the bed.  Harry is shooting up Mark.  I pause the fucking and kneel  down on the floor--my eyes level with where his cock is slowly exiting Mark’s overflowing hole.  Mark knows me well.  He get off slowly.  Letting me lick Harry’s cock.  He elevates his ass, so he’s on all fours to let me eat out the load.  It’s thick and very white.  I stand and insert my cock in the load.  I sigh.  Fucking heaven.

Warren comes over.  I let him fuck in the load for a bit, too.  I lick the froth off Warren’s cock.  And it’s too much.  I need to shoot.  I roughly enter Warren and breed him for the very first time.  I collapse on his back…

Some how I’m in a different place on the bed, being held tightly by Harry. Mark and Warren are working each other to shoot.  My mind is a blur as to what they do.  But I know they shoot on to stomachs and thighs and I let it stay there.  “ I must  be exhausted,” I mutter mostly to myself.  “I just can’t clean you up….”

6 comments:

  1. FP

    You got me hard and my hole twitching!

    VRPB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's always good to hear....now show me...

      Delete
    2. FP

      Will be in Indianapolis ... Labor Day Weekend. I will make sure you know the dates I am in town.

      VRPB

      Delete
    3. Excellent. That is SOOOO close....

      Delete
    4. It's three hours from me---but there are two bathhouses in the city to get you filled up....

      Delete