Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Personal Best

My Playroom—September, 2012

After the trip to Canada, I started trying to catch up with a number of boys in my stable.  One was Kurt who is a huge piss pig and loves large toys.  The few toys I own aren’t anywhere near big enough.  He brings his own.  You’ve met him twice before in these pages, once when I managed two hands into his ass…

 He’s kneeling on the tarp in front of the sling, squirming, impatiently looking at the Dick Wadd piss video playing on my computer and wanting the real thing. Kurt is tall and quite hairy.  Except for his head.  He’s shaved off his brush cut since I saw him last.  (You should know that Kurt has asked to see if I could round up another guy.  I have—another tall, lanky top.  And that guy has brought a very young, newly out, cocksucker without really asking me.  I mention them because they were there.  After a moment of initial mutual sucking, the added two stayed by themselves on the bed and watched with mingled horror and admiration as Kurt and I finally stopped trying to involve them in play and just did what we do.)
I get my cock into Kurt’s mouth.  I discretely give him my piss load, so as not to frighten the newbies.  He swallows it down greedily, never showing he is doing anything but seemingly sucking my cock.  He grins up at me.

The moment of mutual play happens.  Everyone has everyone else’s cock in their mouth in the first five minutes.  The newbies gravitate towards each other and trade blowjobs on the bed.  I get Kurt into the sling.  He can’t give me much time today so we get right to it.  I rim for a moment, so my cock is at its hardest.  I slip in.  His ass is hot and muscular.  I fuck.    He loves my cock, but he wants more.  I slip two fingers of my left hand into him along the shaft of my cock.  He grunts in appreciation.  The added stimulation causes my cock to swell—thicker and firmer—and to drool into his ass.
I keep a can of Crisco in the refrigerator just for Kurt.  I have it out on the table next to the sling.  I put on black latex gloves on both hands.  I reach for an 8 inch dildo as thick as my wrist.  The boys on the bed watch---the young one with a little apprehension.  The white grease covers the black silicone of the toy.  My hand masturbates the dildo, showing it off to the room, giving it a twisty hand job.  I slap it against Kurt’s hole, and start to insert.  His ass swallows it down.  No real pressure applied, it just disappears up his ass.  I leave it in place and grab the next up.  It’s a good 10 or 11 thick inches of a pink color not found anywhere in nature.  My hand covers it in grease.  I remove the first and insert the bigger one.  This time he grunts as it hits home.  I work it slowly in and out.  Then twist it slowly in his gut.

(The guys on the bed shoot.  And leave.)
 There is an even bigger ebony colored toy that gets the same treatment.

It’s back to me for an instant.  For all the size he’s just taken, his ass tightens back down to make me feel good.  I stop, knowing what he really wants.  I grease both fists…
I start with two fingers of my left hand, pulling them out as I insert with two from my right.  Then three with the left, three with the right.  Four.  He takes me faster than almost any man I know.  The lips of his ass soon clasp around my wrist.  I hold for a long time….and then slowly pull free, the hair on his ass looking even darker against the white of the Crisco.
I’ve learned I fist in a slow 4/4 time.  In, hold, twist and out.  Repeat.  Now use the left.  Then a slow lateral stretch with the fingers of both hands.  Once he takes me the first time, I can insert my whole hand each time with no hesitation.  I trade hands each time. 

I look at his box of four billiard balls, but decide not to use them.
My left hand is in place.  We begin talking about the guys who have left.  My fingers are slowly, relentlessly, moving forward.  I discover the next opening, the next turn, the path of his colon.  I inch my hand ever deeper.  Quarter inch by quarter inch.  He huffs some poppers.  He prattles on about a guy he met at the bookstore.   I creep around the next slight bend in his guts.  We hit the middle of my forearm.  I mention some of the guys I’ve seen lately.  I’m now deeper than I’ve ever been up him.  He tells me about his non-playing boyfriend.  He takes another popper rush---and I’m there.

“Look up.”  He squints at the mirror on the top of the sling frame.
“Fuck.”

“Yeah…”

I’m up to the elbow.   I flex it to show the joint is half hidden in his ass. 

Kurt smiles, staring up at the image of him impaled on my arm.
“That’s as deep as I’ve ever gotten with anyone,” I tell him.

“With your arm,” he assures me, “I can take you half way to your shoulder.”
A challenge for another day.

4 comments:

  1. Lucky you! Sounds like a hot pig!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FP,

    Shame the other two did not allow you to introduce them to such pleasures. I know you would use care with a newbie and teach them properly. ;)

    VRPB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The other two were in a scene way over there head...but that's ok...

      Delete