Sunday, November 16, 2014

Seven Man Fuck and Felch

Chicago—September, 2014

(Immediately after the last post)

I towel myself off at the end of the piss party and zip myself into my Air Force flight suit to act as a cover all.  I try to dry off the tubing of the sling stand and pack it away.  I’m ready to load the car and get to Rod and Brice’s house.



“Do you want to use this?”  It’s the hot, cubbish bartender talking.  I turn, hoping he’s pulled a hard cock out of the skimpy shorts he tends bar in.  He’s pointing to the back door of the bar.  How appropriate.   It saves me a lot of steps with heavy bags and clanking chains.

Within 15 minutes I’m parking on the street in a quiet neighborhood.  It’s the only house in the city that I’ve been to where I can always find a parking space.  I go in and greet the guys and head right for the shower in the basement.  I never think I smell of piss after the party—that is until I step out into the fresh air.  I spend longer under the hot spray then I need to, but it feels terrific and relaxes my rather tense neck muscles.

As I towel off, Rod comes in and tells me about the guys expected to attend.  He uses his smart phone to call up profile pics for me to see of those I don’t know. 

The group:

Carlos:  This Latino muscle boy is mentioned often in these pages.  In his late 30’s, he is in great shape.  He has a distinctive set of tribal tattoos that wrap around his powerful shoulder, back and chest.  He was almost all top when I met him a few years ago.  That is no longer true—though he usually needs other men before he takes my cock in that round, full ass.

Keith:  He’s new to me, but not to my hosts.  His first picture is of a tall, thin man of my age or so.  He wears a ball cap to conceal a receding hairline. The rest of his pictures show off his big dick entering ass after ass after ass.

Mark:  A fuck bud from Michigan who was my roommate at CLAW two years ago.  He’s slightly older than I, heavily tattooed and a true versatile—though he is leaning more toward bottoming lately.  I always think of his white goatee as almost always matted with cum or piss.

Brice:  Rod and Brice have been together for years.  I have known them since just before I started blogging.  Brice is fast approaching 50.  The body that made him a finalist at IML is still evident.  In groups, he mostly bottoms, but I know that he tops.  I’ve felched his handiwork out of Rod.
   
Rod:  He has cleaned up since the piss party, too.  His hair is prematurely white and full.  He is younger than I, but only by a few years.  He usually starts out a group as a top, but by the end, his ass is well used.

Byron:  He is a tall, muscle giant carved out of ebony.  And his cock is the reason there is a cliché about Black dick.  I have not met him either.

And me.

Seven of us.  A good group.  And they will likely all be here—as they all are fuck buds of the hosts. 
Rod closes the BBRT phone app.  “Do you want my piss?”

I shrug with a why not.  I kneel, fresh from the shower, the towel wrapped around my waist.  The moment Rod starts unloading down my throat, the towel tents obscenely.  I am ready to go for the evening.

We play in the basement.  There is a sling, a rimseat and a bed.  We won’t be pressing the pool table into service…

Keith arrives first.  He strips to a jock and boots.  And his baseball cap.  Rod and I are the only ones in the basement.  We kneel on either side of the new arrival.  Rod sucks his cock, I eat his ass.  Then we turn him so I get a taste of his dick and Rod tongues his butt.  Brice arrives, fresh from the shower.  Kevin pulls away from us and bends Brice over the bed and drills his cock into him. 
Carlos arrives next.  He strips down to some sort of designer jock.  He leads me to the rim seat so I can open him up.  I get under and start to tongue his magnificent ass.  Before I know it, someone is sitting on my cock.  I can’t tell who it is, but it feels great.  I just concentrate on getting Carlos’ hole as wet as possible for someone’s cock. 

Eventually the man on my cock gets off me.  Carlos gets up, too and goes to get fucked by Keith.  Mark has arrived and Rod brings him over to the rimseat.  I eat Mark out and Rod impales himself on my cock as I lie there.  I can soon feel someone standing astride my chest.  He must be feeding Mark a cock to suck.  I learn later, Mark is all but unhinging his jaw to take Byron down his throat as I stick my tongue as deeply as I can into Mark’s ass…

*****

We are all at the bed.  Kneeling on three sides of it are Brice, Carlos and Mark.  Byron is in Mark, Rod in Carlos and Keith is pummeling Brice.  Keith pulls out and I take his place.  This causes a chain reaction of guys slipping into the next ass.  Carlos grunts loudly as Byron sticks it into him, Keith moves to Mark and Rod stands back and strokes.  Rod watches intently as we all fuck the man in front of us—all in different rhythms and styles.  Then he bends over on the vacant side of the bed.  We shift over one, to now include him in rotation.  The man not filled with cock has his hole played with by the thick fingers of Byron.

“Switch it up.”

They all do what I say and move around to the next hole.

And the next.

Then almost as if I gave another command, the tops pull out and begins tonguing whichever hole they were last fucking. 

We are all now in rut.

From that moment on, it’s a dogpile on the bed.  It’s impossible to tell who’s in what hole.  I know one moment I am licking hole, then I’m kissing and sucking on someone’s tongue, then I’m sucking a dripping cock.

At some point amid all the twisting of bodies, I end up with Keith’s mouth on my ear.  “I’d love to try taking your fat cock,” says the top.  “Even your load.” 

I grunt assent but he moves away and I slip into whatever hole is under me…

*****

We are in three separate spaces now.  Rod is bent over, holding onto the sling and getting noisily plowed by Keith.  Brice is on the bed with Byron and Carlos.  Mark sits on the rimseat and lets me fuck his face. 

A howl comes from the sling.  Keith is loading Rod’s ass.  Keith grins sheepishly at me, gets dressed and leaves without trying my cock.  Mark and Rod know what I like.  Mark lets me get under the seat.  Rod sits, the cum leaking from his hole onto my face.  Mark rides my cock.  I clean the hole of the first cum load of the night.

*****

Much later.

Brice is in the sling.  Carlos is fucking him.

Rod is getting fucked by Mark.  Or maybe it’s the other way around—for the next sentence makes me forget everything else.

“Do you only eat out fucked hole?”  Byron asks, taking me to the rim seat.

I can’t find words, I just show him how eager I am by getting under the seat as fast as possible.
I watch the massive Black cheeks of Byron slowly descending to the seat.  My cock spits out a massive amount of pre-cum.  He sits and all light is blocked.  My tongue is right there, opening up his hole.

“Yeah, baby.  Eat this Black ass.  This ass that don’t get fucked.  Shit you are deep, you pig...”  On and on Byron prattles as I wet down his hole and drill deep.  He tastes of the sweat and exertion of fucking for two hours.

Byron only gets off my face when Carlos let’s out a grunt and cums in Brice.  Byron wants to fuck in the load.  I get up to clean Carlos’cock.

Byron cums next.

I make a meal of the two churned loads.

I leave just enough jizz for Mark to fuck in.

I take Rod back to the rimseat.  I have not swallowed the co-mingled loads.  I push some into Rod.  He knows just what I’m doing.  He jerks faster and faster.  He suddenly stands, turns and sprays his load all over my face and the rimseat.

I hear Mark get off in Brice.

Rod helps me up.  His load is still all over my face.  He pushes me to Brice and I bury my face in Brice’s freshly loaded ass.


In moments, I stand up and add my own to the swirl of cum deep inside Brice…

4 comments:

  1. Now that sounds like a hot party!! I have played with Brice, Rod and Carlos before and they are lots of fun! Glad you got to eat the cum out of the asses as well. Mmmm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed you have--and know them to be good pigs. Thinking of joining all of us for New Year's Eve this year?

      Delete
    2. I did take that day off from work again this year so Ib will be free to play the New Year in again!

      Delete
    3. I am really looking forward to that night....

      Delete