Sunday, December 23, 2018

Derrick and Jacob: The Photo Gallery Explodes


West Michigan—November, 2018

I think it must have been my Christmas present.  Derek and Jacob sent me a massive amount of pictures of three different play sessions.  I’d asked for the pictures of the November session I’m about to write about when I visited them in December.  Not only did I get these hot shots I’ve been told I can share, I got the December session and a bundle of pictures from a summer meet I’d already written up.

As always, we started upstairs in the study, erotic pictures of bearded men in leather doing obscene things to each other flashing on the over sized television screen… 


Jacob is next to me, Derrick is at the desk.  We are all totally naked today.  Jacob is stroking his PA-ed dick and pulling on his nuts.  He asks me to beat his balls.  Derrick comes over to show me just how he likes it done.  The ever increasing strength of the thwack on his testicles is certainly making precum drool out of his cock.  I take a turn.  Jacob squirms, delighted.

Derrick gets on his knees in front of me.  He shows off how deeply he can take my dick down his throat.  Jacob kneels next to him and takes a turn.  Derrick grabs the camera.


Jacob spits on my rampant cock and sits on me.  His ass is incredibly hot and wet—considering I haven’t even had the time to eat it out yet.  He rides me with slow deliberate strokes




The moment he pulls off me, I tell him to let me taste his hole.  He kneels on the thin bench and I dive in.




I slobber a ton of saliva into him.  Soon enough I stand up and fuck him.  



Derrick takes pictures, stroking himself with his other hand.  Soon, he takes a turn up his partner, as well. 

I clean his cock when he’s done.  I tell Jacob to flip on his back.  His legs go up and I’m inside him…


Derrick fucks him briefly in this position, too, but we realize we’d be more comfortable in the playroom.  Down we go.   Derrick raises the sling so I won’t have to bend my knees to fuck.  Jacob gets in it and I begin to work on his hole.

I slide in and fuck.  I grab his balls again—and work on them like we did upstairs.


I get his hole lubing itself.  I pull his cheeks apart and lick it up. 



I add a small realistic dildo.  I double fuck him with that.  He’s ready for my hand.  He takes my right first.  I add my cock, sliding along my palm, filling his ass.  I reverse it.  My left hand goes into him.  My cock goes in and I fuck between my fingertips.




And then the pictures stopped as Derrick got in the sling.  I eat his hole, pushing as deep as I can into him.  He jerks his dick while he is licking out Jacob’s armpit.  My cock is so ready to go into him.  I stand up and fuck him.  This makes Jacob stroke his cock.  He comes around and fucks Derrick while I watch.  We trade off on his ass. 

I work my right hand into him.  Jacob stands on my left.  When I pull out, making Derrick groan, Jacob lubes up his right hand.  He goes into Derrick easily.

“Join me.”

I link my left elbow with his right arm.  My left hand glides down Jacob’s forearm and into Derrick.  We are now palm to palm in Derrick’s ass.  Our fingers entwine.  We are holding hands deep inside him. 

*****

It’s my turn in the sling.  Derrick eats my hole with abandon.  Jacob gives me his armpit to lick.  But he wants more.   He pulls a chair next to the sling and steps up on it.  His leg goes across to the table on the side of the sling.  Then, holding onto the chains, he lowers his ass onto my face.  I am rimming his butt as my own is being eaten out by Derrick.  Soon, Jacob carefully reverses and can actually sit on my dick while I lie there.  He rides me.  The novelty is working.  I fire a load deep into his ass.
  
He eventually pulls off my dripping dick.   I get out of the sling to let Jacob in…so Derrick can felch my load….








8 comments:

  1. hot pics..thanks...canadian jock friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...it is STILL, after all these years, odd to see myself...

      Delete
  2. This was the best Christmas present. Seeing the photos that go along with the amazing sex you have with these two just pushed me over the edge. Reading about it is one thing...actually seeing your cock and hand in Jacob's ass was awesome. Can't thank you and them enough for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you--I was hoping you would like this knowing how much you like to read about them. Have a great holiday!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks! And see you soon!
      (Your own picture will be here before you know it!)

      Delete
  4. Fucking amazing :) thanks for sharing you sexy fucking pigs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome. Jacob sent them to me with a note saying that with his Tumblr gone, I could post anything to let his exhibitionist side out...so I did!

      Delete