Friday, December 7, 2018

The Pictures on the Playroom Walls


My Playroom—October, 2018

I don’t usually have really similar sex back to back.  (It's good for me and good for my readers.)  If I fist one night, the next day I can have sex I’ll cruise for a cock to suck at the bookstore.  If I have a night of group sex, I aim to have an intense one on one session for my next encounter.  But this time, my next adventure was another fisting session.

Dan was an old friend, a bear about my age.  We have played since before the blog.  While I do fuck him, it’s much more about bigger things going up his ass.  I used every toy I own.  It even included the length of chain that hangs on the closet door frame, which, when you pull it out of a man’s ass, acts like a set of balls on a string. 

So since it would be a lot of words talking about my left and right hands going into him, I thought I would tell you not about the sex, but about something much more lasting.  A few years ago, Dan’s partner died, around the same time I lost mine.  Dan had to downsize and move in with his family.  After a session back then, he asked if I would be interested  in some pictures his partner had drawn that used to hang in their playroom  Dan loved them, but didn’t need a younger member of the family to find them in storage.

He brought them to me (not to mention his old sling) in a few week’s time.  They have been on my playroom walls every since.  They are very much of that school of look at your Honcho/Play Girl/Mandate magazine and draw the photo, but I think they are very nicely done.  And since they are of the men I first saw naked in those very magazines, I really love them. 

I’m very pleased Dan trusted me with them.  

He was thrilled to see them again…





I’m sorry the snapshots aren’t better, but you get the idea, even through the glass reflection…

4 comments:

  1. Love the pics..your canadian jock friend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad someone reacted to them, thank you.

      I know men liked them for the number of viewings on this post are very high.

      Delete
    2. Great images of Real Men

      Delete
    3. Absolutely. They are great inspiration as you look up from the fucking you are giving someone.

      Delete