Thursday, March 14, 2019

Planting the Garden

My Playroom—January, 2019

Close to the end of the month Samuel came back to the playroom.  And he brought a grocery bag with him.  He’d been to the supermarket and got inspired in the vegetable aisle…



I waste no time getting him on the fuckbench.  My tongue goes into him.  My dick soon follows.  I fuck him slowly building to a hard pounding.  When I stop, he willing takes my wet dick into his mouth, loving the taste of his hole. 

I have limited his popper use for a time.  I go back and use the egg headed toy.  It pops into place.  Now I tell him to go ahead and take a big hit.  I push it down and add my dick.  Samuel grunts his satisfaction.

But we are both intrigued by the main event.  I get him in the sling and begin exploring the various vegetables to work him open.  I use a few toys, too. 

Here we go…





My hand often interrupts the string of vegetables.






And a few toys, too.


I finish off with a quick cum in his over lubed hole.


Later, that night, I sent him this picture:   



I didn’t want that poor potato to go to waste…


5 comments:

  1. This just started my day off with a big chuckle, specially your dinner. Bon Appetit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, good!

      I wrote this up in a lighthearted way, but it was still good sex. The variety of circumference, texture and length of the various items had to make each vegetable feel different to his stretched ass. It turned both of us on that we were using something different.

      Delete
    2. Just takes me back to years ago before I had a dildo collection rummaging through the cucumbers at the fruit market trying to find that perfectly shaped piece of fruit that might take me to new heights of pleasure.

      Delete
  2. I love this :) hot yet funny :) I often end up laughing a lot if I’ve had a good session :) thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, thank you for mentioning the coupling of laughter and sex. That massive release of tension can often cause us to laugh. I'm guilty of not always including it in a write up when it happens.

      I did think this was a fun and innovative session (and it was way cheaper than shopping at high end dildo sites.)

      Delete