Sunday, March 17, 2019

Equipment Close-up: The Speculum



I have mentioned before that I used to get the best birthday presents when my brother worked in the leather shop.  I was playing regularly with someone who loved his ass stretched.  He couldn’t take my whole hand yet…and I must have told my brother.  The next birthday I got the two speculums pictured here, one slightly larger than the other.   A couple of play session later with after they arrived, we achieved success.

Do a quick definition search and you find:  speculum (Latin for "mirror"; plural specula or speculums) is a medical tool for investigating body orifices, with a form dependent on the orifice for which it is designed.

There are many types of speculums and I have used a number.  Mine are Collins Anal Speculums.  I really prefer the turnkey to open it, even when my hands are greasy.   Once in place, the man’s prostate is at your mercy for a finger(s) to glide over.  I find the three pronged speculum awkward and does not give as many possibilities for use.


You have heard me talk constantly about cranking it open wide enough to insert my dick.  The juxtaposition of cool metal and hot ass flesh makes a memorable fuck. 


The stretch is great for those wanting to go on to take bigger things in their ass.

And for watersports.  Right after I got them, I had a man get on all fours in the men’s room of Man’s Country.  I cranked open the speculum and filled his ass with piss—with men coming in to use the urinals as we did it…

Here is re-post from five years ago.  The Fluid Pig had a bunch of collected cum to pour into his play partner of the night. 






Now that was some good fucking and felching…

Here's a link to that post!

4 comments:

  1. Fuck - I want to be a cum bucket like that 😈🐷❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a fun night. I have gone back and linked that 2014 post to this one, if you want to read it in full!

      Delete
    2. Thank you!!!!!! Fuck that is hot reading :)

      Delete
    3. I enjoyed re-reading it myself. I will be seeing the Fluid Pig next month at CLAW.

      Delete