Thursday, April 11, 2019

The Winged Phallus

Perhaps this being left blank for 24 hours tells you better than any words I could write just how busy my week has been.  When I realized I wasn’t going to get the second bookstore post written, I quickly posted the picture, thinking I could get the caption written within the hour.  Not so.  And it wasn’t that involved.

Here it is.



I was recently asked if I had any tattoos.  I said no.

“Have you ever considered one?” he asked, his hand around the damp mound of my cock that had just been deep in his ass.

I told him that I had considered one once. 

“Of what?”

I knew that it had had to be original art.  I didn’t want the ‘clip art’ feel of many panther heads, hearts or stars.  I told him that early gay reading for me was Samuel Steward’s erotica, written under the name of Phil Andros.  In one of them, the hustler hero gets a tat of a cock and balls with wings, telling the tattoo artist that is a tattoo that male courtesan’s in Ancient Rome wore, saving all those awkward questions.

The idea always intrigued me. 

In the age of the internet I found a few, but never the right one, but some which might inspire a friendly artist.  (You can find several with Google and ‘winged phallus tattoo.’)


This one is not that old, but I just found it an intriguing drawing—riding that tumescent chariot into the sky!

No comments:

Post a Comment