Thursday, April 4, 2019

Equipment Close-up: A Chain for Anal Pleasure


Early on in equipping my playroom I found an article by a dungeon master who was all about using the hardware store—instead of buying expensive toys or equipment.  That idea fit my budget at the time quite well.  I went off to the local Home Depot.

The article suggested instead of buying a set of balls on a string, that much the same sensation could be achieved by using a large link chain.  I found some I liked the heft of and had the attendant cut off about 18 inches of it for me.


I made sure it was zinc coated so it would not rust.

I felt each and every link to find sharp edges.  Occasionally, where the link was soldered closed, there was a slight hump.  I sanded them down with the finest emery cloth.

I liked the chain for it could be easily cleaned in boiling water.

I loved the weight of the chain as it accumulated in the bottom.  As did he.  Every man I have ever used it on has commented on the weight of it in his gut.

I really loved sliding my dick over the chain when I fucked a man with it in place.


And here it is in use…







8 comments:

  1. We have to try this.

    - F

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will make a mental note to pack it on the next trip across the border. I think you will love it!

      Delete
  2. My ass just gave an involuntary twitch. I think it's trying to tell me something. I'm all in!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is as much of a mind fuck as it is the sensation of the links slowly slipping into your ass. I can't quite imagine what the weight must feel like--but the smile on the men's faces tell me that it must be good.

      Delete
  3. That’s beautiful đŸ˜ˆ and I love the felch sign above the door!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a real street sign for there is a Felch Street in Holland, Michigan.

      Delete