Sunday, May 12, 2019

Making a Jock Reek of Me

My Playroom/Bathroom—March, 2019

I think many of my readers know that I have slowly been destroying a jock for a reader.  This will be the second for him.  He is a piss/raunch hound.  He sent me a white Bike jock that I would return to him after it has gone to countless piss parties, and been worn to fuck a year’s worth of encounters. I will detail the final days of that jock with me in another post. 

I only mention it for another reader (or maybe he just found me on Recon) asked if I would do something along the same lines for him. He proposed to send me three jocks: one for piss only, one for cum only and one for me to keep.  No one else’s juices should be on it, he stipulated.

I agreed.  And they arrived.  One gray and two yellow.  I set aside a yellow one for myself.  


I wrote him that they had arrived.  Which would he like me to work on first?  The piss jock, he answered. 

I unwrapped the gray one, thinking of the potential color contrast.  I wore it to work.  I let it absorb tiny drops of piss and just everyday crotch smells from wearing tight 501’s over it.  After a week, it still smelled new to me.  I wore it and pissed myself in the shower.  Every day.  And let it hang dry from the shower head.

The piss discolored the fabric beautifully.  And the smell was incredible.  I let it dry thoroughly and mailed it to him, with the promise to try to find the time to masturbate on the yellow jock.  I sent him pictures of me wearing the gray one.





When it arrived, he wrote back that he was overwhelmed.  I think it was stronger than he bargained for…and while I think he enjoyed it, he cancelled the order for the cum stained one.  I could keep it if I took pictures of me in it.

So of course I did.  Well, with Jacob’s help.





And I now have two new yellow jocks.

8 comments:

  1. I did the same for my mate in Denmark when I went over. I put a month of loads only into an old jock and it overwhelmed him but I loved the smell of it after wearing it - the body heat would bring the smell of my cream back to life - yummo 🐷

    ReplyDelete
  2. Overwhelmed...impossible...i can understand a cumrag being too much (crusty, stiff, etc), but when mixed with other scents and fluids, fucking amazing...your Canadian friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prepared the jock as I would have for you--I should have likely done less for his first time.

      Delete
  3. i love the grey jock

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another brand I did not know--but I liked it, too.

      Delete