Monday, September 2, 2019

Six Man Suck


Near Home—June, 2019

One of the few good things about my work heavy summer is that I am in charge (imagine!) and I can set the schedule.  I can’t control all of it, but enough that I managed to schedule a couple of hours almost every Friday night for me to escape.  I couldn’t go far.  I didn’t want to use up the playtime with driving.  So I mostly settled for the bookstore nearest me.  The first time I went in June was the first hot day of the summer.  It was still hot and humid as I drove in…


The parking lot has a smattering of cars in it.  Good?   Bad?  I go in, pay and piss.  I head for the straight cinema.  My opening the door interrupts a blow job on the sofa.  An older man sits up quickly from sucking a hotter older guy with a shaved head.  I sit on the side wall right in front of them.  They don’t continue.  I take out my rock hard dick to encourage them.  Instead, the sucker gets up and kneels in front of me.  I look to see if the shaved head guy is pissed, but his face is a blank.

The sucker swallows me down in one gulp.  He’s wonderful.  After no play for almost two weeks, I slow him down with a hand gesture.  He goes for my balls and I lean back, closing my eyes.  I love having attention paid to my balls.  He gets them incredibly wet—and goes back to my dick.

I open my eyes when a hard dick slaps me in the face.  Shaved Head is standing there, his big uncut cock rampant.  I open my mouth.  I can’t believe my luck that I have a hot man in my mouth while I’m getting incredible head.  My tongue goes into overdrive to please him.  Shaved Head groans and pats me on the head.  The nice gesture turns demanding as he grabs my ears and begins pumping into me. 

His dick erupts.  It’s a big load.  I swallow every drop.  As he starts to pull out, I grab him by his big balls and hold him in place to work my tongue under the foreskin.  He squirms, but lets me clean him completely. 

My Sucker has never missed a beat.  Suddenly he stands up.  Shaved Head steps back and the Sucker shoves the small dick he’s been jacking all this time into my mouth.  He shoots the moment my tongue hits his cock head.  His sperm mingles with the remnants of the load from Shaved Head.  I swallow gratefully.

They leave together.  (Partners?  Just passing through?  I have never seen them before or since.) I sit there, not believing my luck.  There is one other man in the room.  He has been watching us, as his fly is tented, but he doesn’t make eye contact with me when I look at him. 

I do myself up and go into the gay side.

I interrupt another blow job.  These guys are mid-30’s and dressed for the heat.  Shorts and tees.  A hairy Cub is getting blown by a good looking blond.  They make no pretense of stopping as I enter.  In fact the Cub gestures for me sit in the chair next to him.  I do.  And pull out my dripping erection.

“Look at this,” the Cub tells the Blond.  “Suck it.”

The Blond moves over, never leaving his knees to grasp, stare and go down on me.  I reach for the Cub’s nipples through his tee.  He pulls the shirt up and yokes it behind his head so my hand can roam his entire hairy chest.  He beats his dick as he watches my cock being sucked. 

The guy on my dick is good, though not as good as the man before.  I ruffle his hair and tell him he is making me feel great.  This makes him try harder.  I finally move him back to the Cub.

“Let me suck that thing.”

I stand up and let the Cub have a go.  He’s enthusiastic, but with no real skill.  But it feels good—and I love that I have two guys again at the same time.

The Blond’s knees give out on the hard tiled floor.  He flops into my chair.  I kneel and suck his 7 incher that he has been flogging while sucking us.  The Cub stands and feeds the Blond his dick again.  This is too much attention for the Blond.  He fires into my mouth.

I stay on my knees as the Blond leaves and the Cub simply moves to fucking my face, standing over me.

“You want another load, Daddy?”

I grunt out a yes.

“Here you go.  Take it.  Take my cum!”

And on the last word he explodes.  The biggest load yet.  I swallow it down to mix with the other three loads.

I sit back on the chair in the empty room.  I don’t touch my cock.  I can’t believe this night. 

“That was hot.”

I turn towards the door.  A man stands in the dark corner behind the door, dick out and stroking.  He’s obviously watched it all.  He steps into the half light from the big screen TV.  He’s tall, muscled, with his brown hair cropped close.  Mid-40’s.  A very red cock sticks out of his plaid Bermuda shorts. He strokes it with his left hand.  The massive wedding band is hard to miss.  He comes near me.

“You still hungry?” he whispers, rather shyly.   “You want the load of a real daddy?”

I don’t answer.  I just get on my knees.  He moves closer.  His after shave is over powering.  He just makes it to my mouth before his cock spasms, jetting another batch of jizz into my mouth and throat.

He thanks me sheepishly and leaves.

I stay on my knees for a moment.  Stroking.  Thinking of each man who has given me a load.

The door opens as I’m lost in my reverie.  I look and recognize the Latino who always wants me to fuck him—and never cleans out.  He sizes up exactly what has happened.  I start to stand up.  He mutters something in Spanish I don’t understand and puts a hand on my shoulder, keeping me in place.  He unzips and puts his dick in my mouth.  He’s uncut and grows to a very respectable size.  He grabs the back of my head and fucks my mouth.  Fast and furious.  I stop jerking myself.  The Latino grunts out his orgasm.  He fires spurt after spurt. 

The moment he fires—I do, too.  Hands free.  A massive amount of jizz on the worn linoleum. 

4 comments:

  1. If I didn't know you better I'd say this was a made up story. The gods were smiling down on you this evening. This just left me out of my mind cum hungry......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it does sound like fiction. You know it's not. And it was the last time the bookstore was that good all summer...

      Delete
  2. I just shot the fourth load of the night. Thanks to you! Well, at least for three of them anyway. The first went into a fuck bud. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woof! Always glad to be of service--one way or another!!

      Delete