Wednesday, September 25, 2019

"You Gonna Take His Load?"


Near Home—August, 2019

The idea that the bookstore was my only source of fun for the summer was beginning to wear on me.  But it really did seem the only answer.  I couldn’t host with my house full of fellow employees.  A drive to my friends and fuck buds who live in the area would use up too much time in driving so play would be short.  This year, I had no one come to town to see me and help out with the gallons of semen churning, unused, in my balls.

So I went to the bookstore.

The first trip in August was so bad I don’t need to record anything much about it, other than to say I did nothing but watch a movie and stroke.  Every man there felt it was hotter to watch an older, over tanned and truly ugly woman give head to her equally ugly husband in the straight theatre. 

After that, I resolved I needed to not go on the same day and the same time.  By the next week, I changed some scheduling at work and got away for a Sunday afternoon instead.  It made all the difference in the world.  It didn’t hurt that the right men were there—and they were men who understood group play…


When I arrive, not a soul is in the straight theatre.  I sigh and walk over to the gay side.  Two men, just a couple of years younger than me are taking turns sucking each other.  They don’t stop when I enter.  The one getting sucked waves me over to join them.  I unbutton and stick my semihard into the mouth of the man currently getting blown.

Soon I have both men on me.  The guy sucking the sitting man gets a turn on my dick and the other goes from my cock to my balls.  I let that go on for quite a long time.  Soon enough, I am on my knees, taking turns on their two cocks.

“You have to fuck me with that thing.”

It’s the guy who blew me first, eager for it up his ass.  He strips off his faded jeans and Andrew Christian underwear.  He kneels on the chair and presents me with his ass.  I’ve seen him get fucked before, but have never been in his ass.  And I’m sure that he is a condom guy.

The third man moves around to feed the potential fuckee his cock.

I begin to eat out the hole presented to me.  It’s a hot August day and there is plenty of sweat mixed with residual Irish Spring.  My tongue has him moaning around the cock in his mouth.  I dig deep and am so ready to fuck.

I stand up and slap my cock against his hole.

“I don’t have a Magnum,” I say.

“Just fuck me,” he groans, taking the cock out of his mouth.

“Fuck him raw,” says the other guy, who shoves himself back into the waiting mouth. I now think they may be partners from the practiced way they have shared my dick.

I spit on my cock and go in slowly.  I bottom out easily.  He’s slick and warm.  I hold for a second as a new man walks in.  He’s gym built and 25 years younger than any of us fucking.  He whips out a stubby dick and strokes it as I begin to fuck.

“That is so hot,” says the man in his mouth.

The guy I’m fucking is stroking himself and trying to keep sucking the dick in front of him, but he keeps stopping to tell me how good it feels.  Soon the built guy moves behind the guy getting his cock sucked and begins working his nipples through the worn t-shirt he’s wearing.  The man groans and explodes into the fuckee’s mouth.  This causes the man I’ve fucking to shoot as well.  He clamps down hard on my cock as his cum spatters onto the seat of the chair.

We all disengage.  They dress and I start to put my cock away.

“Don’t do that,” says the built guy.  He kneels and takes my dick, fresh from the guy’s ass and sucks it.  “This is going up my ass.”

The first couple thanks me and leaves.  The built guy pulls off my dick and whips out his phone.  “Can I?  No face.”

I nod.  He takes a picture of my wet dick.  “Let me send this to my bud.  He’s in the arcade.”  He does—adding a quick message.  Then he’s back to giving me some really good head.  I can’t wait to eat out his gym built ass.

The door opens.  A big, beefy man walks in wearing a Cubs tee.  “I need to see this in person,” he says, with a wave at my cock in his friend’s mouth.  He kneels next to his bud.  My dick is soon passed back and forth.  The beefy guy is not as good with his mouth, but I love how he thinks.  He says “Don’t you want this cock up your ass?  I sure do.”

They agree and strip out of shorts and tees.  We use a different chair.  Gym Built goes ass up first.  I eat his hole.  His cheeks are like iron—solid mounds of flesh I have to work to pull apart.  Beefy Boy sticks his dick in his friend’s mouth.  I don’t bother to ask about a rubber when I’m ready to fuck.  I just drill into him.  He’s damn tight.  And he loves my girth.  He says so.  Repeatedly.

“Fuck him.  Harder,” says Beefy Boy.  “Just save some fuckin’ for me.”

I slap Gym Built’s ass.  It sounds loud in the small room.  I fuck him hard.  With long strokes.
“Stop.  Please.  I don’t want to shoot yet,” Gym Built groans. 

I pull out. 

“You have to feel this cock.”  Gym Built gets slowly off the chair and Beefy Boy takes his place.
I sink to my knees again.   This ass is hairier.  I eat him out and drill my tongue into his much looser hole.  I am so turned on they are sharing me.  I stand up and my cock stabs into him.

“Fuck, he’s big!”

“You gonna to take his load?” asks Gym Built.

“You want me to?”

“Take it.  I want to eat it out your sloppy pig hole.”

I can’t believe my ears.  Obviously these guys are not locals.  I’ve never seen them before—everything about them says visitors from Chicago.

“You close?” asks Gym Built.

I grunt out a yes.  I pull out and hunker down for one last taste of Beefy Boy’s hole.  Fuck.  I have pulled out someone else’s cum.  I say so. 

“Fucker,” groans Gym Built as he watches me lick it up.

Now I’m ready to shoot.  I push back into him and fire.  I empty my balls and Beefy Boy keeps squeezing.  Milking me.

I pull out.  And Gym Built is right there.  He plasters his face into his partner’s butt.  He groans as he felches me out of the hairy ass.  I can even tell when Beefy Boy pushes and gives him a big dollop of my seed mixed with some other man’s. 

Gym Built rears up.  I think he’s going to fuck.  Instead he coats Beefy Boy’s hairy ass with his own cum.  My cock jumps and I kneel to take care of the clean up…

2 comments:

  1. Now that's my idea of a enjoyable sunday afternoon. I'm sure this is making you want to take a little trip over to Chicago for more of the same. Nothing beats experienced pigs that know how to have a good time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am SO ready for Chicago--but I chose Toronto and Fukdto for my first trip after my busy summer of staying in town. The great attitude of sport fucking the city guys displayed is one of the things I really miss in my rural side of the state.

      Delete