Wednesday, October 2, 2019

A Cummy Reunion with Derrick and Jacob

West Michigan—September, 2019

It was September.  The heavy work load of my summer was winding down.  I really craved a long, connected sex session.  Where else would I go but to see Derrick and Jacob?

We talked in the study, catching up (it had been three months!) as the slide show of leather men doing incredibly kinky things to each other flashed by on the large flat screen.  Jacob had just returned from Inferno, a BDSM event.  He told me his hole had gotten well used.  I demanded he show me.  So much for chit chat…

We are now stripped.  Jacob is in leather chaps and harness.  I am in boots and one of the jocks a reader sent me to get filthy.  Derrick is in some leather shorts that are stripped off as he becomes hard.  Jacob shows me his ass.  The hole is indeed puffy from use.  I massage it with my tongue to make it feel better.

I sit back on the couch.  Derrick tosses an oversized pillow at my feet.  He kneels and begins showing off the skill he’s been practicing—deep throating long and thick cock.  Jacob strokes his PA-ed dick as he watches.

“Get up here and let me eat your ass again.”

Jacob carefully stands astride my thighs, his hot and hairy ass in front of me.  He grinds it against my face.  My tongue finds his puffy hole.  I burrow in as Derrick slobbers over my cock.  Jacob moans, fucking himself on my tongue.  Then he turns around and begins fucking my face.  My tongue knows to fold that PA against his cock head.  He fucks into me without mercy. 

This boy is horned from his weekend of service.  “I have to fuck ass,” he says.

Derrick gets up and pulls the thin bench into place.  He gets on it.  With just some spit, Jacob is up his partner.  I move around and feed Derrick my cock.  “You need two dicks in you.”  I match Jacob’s rhythm, so we thrust into him at the same time.  This makes Derrick groan around my dick.  I pump into him a few more times, pull out my spit-slicked dick and move around behind Jacob.  He fucks back on me and I slide into his ass.

“Fuck!”

I let Jacob set the speed.  He plows into his partner, pulling me out and then spears himself on the backstroke.  He picks up the tempo.  I really think that he might shoot, he is so turned on.

I pull out.  Jacob pulls out of Derrick—and I push in to the freshly fucked ass.  Derrick grunts and tells me to fuck him harder.  Jacob pushes into his open mouth to have Derrick clean his cock.  I fuck Derrick until he needs to give his knees a rest.

I lie down on the bench.  Jacob rides me briefly…but we all went to get downstairs to the playroom.

*****

The rimseat is set up, waiting for us.  Derrick gets under.  I sit on the seat.  Derrick licks all around my hole before poking his tongue into me.  Jacob feeds me his cock.  He’s removed the PA on the way down the stairs.  He fucks my mouth for a moment.  But he wants something silkier to fuck.  He gets between Derrick’s legs and lifts them to his shoulders.  Derrick’s tongue works faster on my pucker as his own hole is fucked wide open.  Jacob is panting.  This time he is going to blow his load.  Derrick groans as his tongue fucks me.

“Yes!”  Jacob is shooting.  Over and over.  I watch his body shudder with each blast that goes deep into his partner’s ass.

“I need to eat that,” I tell them, standing up.  We flip—I go under the seat and Derrick sits down.  A drip of semen falls on my tongue almost instantly.  Jacob is pacing, but watching me eat his load out.  I groan as a big dollop of cum plops into my mouth.

Derrick is barely pushing.  With the sheer volume of ejaculate, I guess the boy has been having assgasms at Inferno all weekend—and this may well be his first ‘regular’ orgasm in days.  I revel in it being fed to me second hand.

“I need to fuck in what’s left.”

Derrick gets up and adjusts the sling for my height.  He gets in.  My cock sinks into the creamy remains of Jacob’s load.  I fuck him hard, frothing the cum.  I pull out and lick it up.  I do this repeatedly. 

I add a toy that looks like an octopus tentacle into Derrick.  My cock fits along side of it very nicely.  It feels good on my dick and the bumps of the ‘suckers’ are a nice contrast to his smooth hole.

Soon I am fisting him.  I add my cock in with my left fist.

Then Jacob wants to share a fisting moment.  He gets his hand in his partner.  I slide down Jacob’s wrist and go into Derrick’s ass so we are palm to palm. 

We do it again and again, changing sides or changing who goes in first.  I slide down his forearm one last time.  We’re palm to palm.  Our fingers intertwine…

*****

Jacob needs to piss.  I kneel beside the sling.  It’s not a big load, but hot.  It also means it’s time to work my hand into him.  Jacob gets in the sling.  Derrick, still breathing hard from our hands in him, sits to the side, watching intently.  I stretch Jacob’s hole open in record time after all the play he’s gotten at Inferno.  He takes my full hand easily.

“Punch him,” says Derrick.

I pull my hand out and go into him with my fingers clenched.  This is new, to not slip into him fingers first. 

“Give it to him in threes.” 

I follow directions.  One. Two. Three and leave it in place.

I pull it out.  One.  Two.  Three.  Jacob is groaning and panting and in his personal head space.  I fuck him a little more, before he asks for a breather.

“How are we going to get you off?”

It’s my turn in the sling.  Derrick sits and eats my ass.  Jacob smothers me with a sweaty pit to lick.  I jerk my dick and twice I am very close to cumming, but it ebbs away from me each time.

“I think I need to be where you are,” I tell Derrick. 

I eat Derrick’s ass.  I think about the cum in it.  The cum I ate out.  Yup.  This is going to do it.
I stand up and fuck my load into his ass.  I doubt there is any of Jacob’s semen left in him, but it’s nice to think of the two loads mixing…


We were so intent on sex this time, we took no new pictures.  I didn’t think anyone would mind a reprise of some from another meeting.



7 comments:

  1. Wow! Jacob was certainly in a heightened state of sexual arousal. Inferno just left him wanting more. The idea of soothing his well used puffy hole left me in a similar state...and cum starved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was. I am so glad that shooting his load did not remotely get in the way of my working his hole over later in the session...

      Delete
  2. Wow, as always, an excellent 'visual' of your time with Derek and Jacob!
    Thanks for the sharing. Felt I was present!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great session. I'm happy to share it.

      (Oh, it was your jock I had on....)

      Delete
    2. I wanna add a couple loads before you send them back... 😈

      Delete
    3. I know that would be appreciated. Though that might make me chew on it...

      Delete
    4. I suspected it was! and have had lots of fantasies about what they will look/smell and taste, when done! HOT - but being patient, looking forward to quality usage; you're the best!!! the more loads the better...

      Delete