Wednesday, October 9, 2019

On The Tracks Revisited


I keep going through old files of pictures.  I found a number with a whole group of men who I have no idea who they are now.  It was pre-blog—and it re-enforces how glad I am to be recording stories and photos of my sex play.

Here is the only shot that doesn’t totally out the whole group of men.  I am doing one of the things I love most…





The first photo shoot I did for a local photographer who told me he had done some work with Colt was posted on here in 2012.  I called it On The Tracks.  There were seven posts.  It was a whole afternoon of fucking and piss play outdoors near a set of train tracks.  We even had to stop at one point and hide from a train going by…

Here is a sample longtime readers have seen.




I just found some great piss shots I didn’t post from that shoot.













To see the others, hit the On the Tracks label below.

3 comments:

  1. Always a treat to go back and revisit. Every bit as arousing as the first time around. My regret is that I never documented or recorded somehow some of my past experiences. Now they're just a jumbled blur. Time to make some new memories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. …..additionally, I just wish that beautiful stream in those photos was aimed at my open hungry mouth!

      Delete
  2. My partner was the fifth man I had sex with. I didn't need to keep lists early on, when we played with a few guys together, but I do remember wanting to keep some sort of diary after we opened the relationship. I solved that for a time with writing it all to a fellow 'explorer.' We traded written sexploits until I was convinced to begin the blog.

    Memories are great--but the doing, to make new memories, is better yet. So open wide for that piss!!

    ReplyDelete