Thursday, November 21, 2019

My Sunday Afternoon: Jacob Hogtied & Derrick Piss Fisted


West Michigan—October, 2019

I needed a session with Derrick and Jacob.  I would be out of Michigan for all of November and December and needed one of our long involved fuckfests to tide me over.  To change things up a little, I packed my wrist and ankle restraints with the hog tie clip.  I had used them on Jacob (who loved them) when we played without Derrick. If you missed that picture post, it is here.  On that occasion we had sent him pictures as I used his boy.  This time he could take the pictures


I am sitting naked but for a clean yellow jock and boots on the couch in the study.  I watch the slide show of hot leather men doing incredibly nasty things to each other.  My pouch fills as my cock plumps.  Jacob arrives back with my bag from where I left it when I stripped.  I think he guesses what I have in it.  He kneels as I fish the leather restraints out of the bag.  I put the first on his wrist.  I can sense the shiver of anticipation.  Derrick comes back with water for me and nods in appreciation as I do up the buckle on the other wrist.  Jacob stands and I kneel to fasten the leather around his two ankles.

Jacob is naked today but for a leather harness—and now the restraints I’ve added.  I sit back down.  He kneels.  Derrick sits next to me and Jacob begins sucking our dicks.  Back and forth.  Waiting to be guided by one hand or the other.  Sometimes I push him over to Derrick.  Or Derrick nudges him back to me.  Occasionally Derrick will bend and suck me himself as his boy sucks his dick.

Jacob is moaning as he deep throats Derrick.  I slip off the couch and pull his hips up so I can tongue his ass as he continues sucking.  His hole opens at the first touch of my tongue.  I spit and lick, leaving vast quantities of saliva in him.  I am so ready to slide into him.  So I do.  To the hilt.  Every fucking inch of my engorged cock disappears into his hot ass.  I know to hold for at least ten seconds to let his hole open where my tongue can’t reach.  His head arches back, off of Derrick.  He takes a deep breath, grunts and takes Derrick back into his mouth.  And I begin fucking.

I fuck him hard.  I fuck him into Derrick.  Derrick reaches down and spreads the cheeks of his boy to let me get that last millimeter of dick into him.

“Let’s get you trussed up.” 

The bench is pulled out.  


Jacob lies on his back on it as I clip the hogtie onto the D ring on each restraint.  It brings his legs and arms in my control.  I press down and his ass tilts up for me to fuck.  Derrick takes pictures. 













And the sticks his dick in Jacob’s mouth.  This makes me fuck harder.

We switch and Derrick goes up his ass.

We give the boy and break.  But after only a few minutes, we spit roast him as he stands up and bends.  It becomes slightly acrobatic…





We go down to the playroom.  We use the hogtie on him for a moment in the sling.  Then we clip his arms way above his head on the sling chains.  I make sure the stirrups are tight.  The boy loves to feel helpless.  We get so into taking turns fucking his ass we forget about the camera. 

And then our hands become too greasy to touch it.

I slather up my left hand.  It replaces my cock in Jacob’s ass with very little extra stretching.  I slide in my hand.  Then my cock.  I fuck him with my fist.  I fuck him with my cock.  Just once I let my cock slide down my wrist and fuck him with both.  His eyes are glued to the mirror above the sling as he watches himself take both at the same time.

My hand is making him piss himself.  Each time he warns me—and I bend over him and slurp it up.  Finally Jacob calls for a rest.  The moment he can stand, rather unsteadily, he tells me he has more piss.  I kneel and he finally empties his bladder down my throat.

Derrick is in the sling next.  I fuck him.  I fist him.  I do cock and fist with him.  With both my left and right.  I like how my cock feels best when I use my left, but I love the variety.  I slowly jerk myself deep in his guts.

Jacob is watching intently.  He is hard.  I ask him to fuck Derrick.  I love cleaning his PA-ed dick when he pulls out.  Jacob greases up his left hand and slides into Derrick.  I grease up my right.  We double fist him—and hold hands in his hole.

Jacob sits back down and my cock goes back into Derrick.  I have consumed a ton of water and piss this afternoon.  I empty every ounce into him.  Derrick groans as he feels the weight in his ass get heavier and heavier.  Finally I stop pissing and proceed to fucking.  I love the sound of all my piss sloshing inside him as the sling rocks with the battering I’m giving his ass.

But I want more.  I stand still and grease up my hands.  I pull my cock out, with a slight free fall of piss to the towels beneath the sling.  I work my left into him.  Then the right.  Soon I am punch fisting him and the piss is sloshing out of his ass with every stroke.  Left.  Right.  Left.

With more of a jerk movement than the glide I usually use, I pull my left out.  The piss is a veritable Niagara from Derrick’s wrecked hole.

*****

I take my turn in the sling.  Derrick eats my ass.  Jacob has his pits in my mouth.  I stroke and lick as Derrick’s face is plastered against me.

*****

And then we do something I’ve never done with them.  We go to the downstairs guest bedroom.  Towels do down on the bed.  Derrick and Jacob kneel side by side.  I have a moment of fucking hole to hole—back and forth.

But I know what they really want.  I grease up both hands.  I work into Jacob—who is tight again and in a different position than how I usually fist him.  But I get in.  Leaving my hand in place, I slide the right hand, the bigger hand, into Derrick.  At the same time.

I coordinate slight turning of wrists.  Soon it’s in and out at the same smooth, slow pace.  The guys turn and kiss each other.  We are doing our first Chariot.

I sink my hands, at the same time, into the two of them again and again…

2 comments:

  1. Loved seeing Jacob restrained and hog-tied. Just irresistible! That you fisted the piss out of him was such an incredible turn on. Would love to have had my lips wrapped around his cock to catch every drop.
    That both Derrick and Jacob can now easily take your fist and cock simultaneously just pushes the entire experience to an insanely erotic level. Sex with these two is never routine or boring. Always something new to try or experience. These sessions always leave me boned!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So much of sex is the same--but so very much can be slightly different and made new. We are three creative people and we work at bringing variation to our play. Early on, we realized we could easily fall into a once a week routine. I am glad we decided to meet monthly--it keeps it special.

      Delete