Sunday, November 3, 2019

Photo Shoot Outtakes


I have been cleaning and organizing.  I opened the picture files from the photo shoot I did with an acquaintance (who told me he had worked for Colt.)  I was surprised at how many pictures I have never used on here. 

Some certainly were from the fact that early on I was afraid of using my face.


 And he really wanted ass shots.  (He’s a top, after all.)  Well, I think I have only shared one other of those before.




They have served me extremely well over the years.


This sequence ends with this familiar one…that is all over the internet…





4 comments:

  1. I guess I understand why you might be slightly hesitant to share these ass photos as a concern that they send the wrong mention. But DAMN!, they're sexy as fuk,( especially the first one) leaving me weak in the knees with an overwhelming desire to feast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ass shots certainly weren't going to go in my various hook up profiles, but you'd think I might have shared them here sometime in the last eight years.

      I am also happy for a tongue...so feast away!

      Delete
  2. wow man, hot photos...of course I love the leather and jockstraps....don't see that much anymore...your canadian jockstrap friend.

    ReplyDelete