Thursday, June 24, 2021

Cock in Hole

 


My writing time for today just got replaced with some play time with a visiting pig. 

 

So here is a throwback picture from a hardcore fuck session in 2012. 

 

Gorgeous ass. 

 

You know the cock…


Update  June 27, 2021.

I have a very strong readership.  But I still find it fascinating that one picture, like this one has, over the two and a half days it’s been up, gotten twice the number of hits as a regular prose post.  Men are such damn visual creatures….


4 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Both cock and Azz. Happy Pride. Enjoy your weekend. Kizzes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you--and I hope all my readers have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. Pictures are hot - but stories are awesome :) more food for the dirty mind :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for that...(How did I miss it until now??) I do love the power of words....

      Delete