Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Wetter Pictures From the Past

 So here are some more pictures that I found on an old sex email account. 

 

The first is from a session where I played with a couple—and, for the first time, the emphasis was on watersports.  I had done things before here and there such as pissing on myself or others in the dunes on Lake Michigan, but here I was in a waterproofed playroom for the first time.  The guys were good teachers.  Around 2003 or 2004, I would guess.  My partner was still alive, so fucking was condomed.  I remember the pair of them reminding me to piss—I would get so wrapped up in the other sex happening.

This is me in the sling…as one them hoses me down.



 

The next is conveniently date stamped 2006.  A little later.  Another couple.  Their playroom was tarped, I seem to remember, not as thoroughly as the first one was. 

 

And that is me showing off…



9 comments:

  1. damn hot...still have any of the wet play jockstraps ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think so. They turned brown and hard a long time ago.

      Delete
    2. So sexy then. So sexy now. It is always a pleasure to see you in action.

      Delete
    3. Thanks--I feel the same way about the pics you post on your blog...

      Delete
  2. Odd question perhaps...did you ever stay at the Dunes in the 80's or 90's?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to tramp the actual dunes in the 80's and 90's every time I could get away in the summer. I don't think I was ever at the motel much. I did meet a friend there at least once to jointly work over a young man of his...

      Delete
    2. Let me take this a step further. Are you, or were you able to self-suck? Now that I've seen more of you it somehow sparked a memory of playing with my husband in the dunes while a hot guy watched and licked and sucked his own cock. Weird the things that pop back into our minds!

      Delete
    3. Yes, I could fellate myself--but I don't think I ever did that in the scenario you just described. I was always looking to be a more active participant in hook ups. (My self sucking [heels over head] was usually reserved for my partner--so he could eat my ass as I sucked myself...)

      Delete
    4. Oh well, happy memory either way!

      Delete