Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Hot Dog!

 

We can likely all take a break after three days of posts detailing my relentless fucking at the house party in Chicago.  I know I took a week off from sex after it.  (If you haven’t read it, go back to the first entry and start there.  It was a great night!)

 



This was sent to me by Perry, a good sub boy, who likes to brighten my day occasionally.  It made me smile.  Folsom in Berlin happened last week and Folsom in San Francisco is at the end of the month.  Keshawn told me he was going and couldn’t wait.  I have never been—but it is on my bucket list.  Though I’m not sure an outdoor leather event is totally for me…



And a link to the Folsom website if you want more info:  Folsom


2 comments:

  1. An acquaintance of mine attended Folsom Berlin last weekend. He called it "pig heaven". He's home now trying to recover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! I have read other men's reports on a forum I belong to. They all seemed to have a great time.

      Delete