Friday, September 22, 2023

Need More New Reading Material?

 Need More New Reading Material?

 

As I have written up all of August’s sex, I thought I would take today to tell you about a piece of mine being reprinted online.

Back in January I mentioned the new online stroke book, 5on1 Magazine.  The editor had asked permission to republish my blog post about my very first Fornication Party.  It has taken a little longer than he wanted, but Volume 2 is now out.

The link is:  Here.

The second issue, at the direction of his readers, is a little kinkier.  I can certainly fill that need.  My contribution is “Whoring Out Marshall’s Muscle Butt,” a piece from early 2020 before we locked down.

The editor also pointed out that 5on1 is a synonym for self-pleasure—a piece of sexual slang I had never heard before.  I’ve always said you’re never too old to learn…

I really enjoyed this crop of stories he chose.  I hope you will. too.

 

(As I mentioned last time, you will be asked to sign in with an email address and verify you are 21 years of age.)

No comments:

Post a Comment