Saturday, October 14, 2023

Outtakes from a Solo Photo Shoot

 

Work is taking its toll on writing time.  So, I took a moment to dig through some pictures I have never used on the blog.  These are all from the solo photo shoot I did for a guy who used to work for Colt.



Getting ready.



That damned zipper.



In cellar of the old Victorian house I used to live in.





Up in the playroom. 


 





 Until we get to the picture I have used the most—that really catches who I am sexually.





10 comments:

  1. What a hornymaking man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so good in leather chaps! I also love men in chaps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am tall, so I could not find readymade chaps. I went to a leather tailor, who was very well known in Chicago. They were worth every penny. He took such care to find the right line to emphasize crotch and ass.

      Delete
    2. As if you really needed either emphasized. :-0

      Delete
    3. I think my ass needs all the help it can get!!

      Delete
  3. hot fucking pig..oink..your canadian friend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you...we may never have met, but you have my smell in that jock pouch...combined with all the countless guys I fucked wearing it.

      Delete
  4. I don't know how to put it into words for me..but this man is one of the most sexually attractive men in his personality and attitude...he also looks hot and in his gear

    ReplyDelete