Tuesday, October 10, 2023

The Pissing of GaryM

 My Playroom—September, 2023

 

It was a given that GaryM, after our first hot session, would return to the playroom.  I think both of us were surprised that it happened quite so fast after the first.  But we were both horned and eager to try more.  We chatted a little by email about what direction we would like to take things.  Many fetish ideas were discussed, but I couldn’t get out of my head how I really wanted to wet his hole with piss before a long rim session…

 

GaryM arrives.  The nervousness he felt last time is now under control.  He is eager to get downstairs—and I am fine with that, as I have been tanking up for his arrival.  He strips down and kneels on the hard concrete floor, the eagerness to get to get my cock in his mouth overriding the comfort of the padded floor just a few inches away.  He inhales, his nose pressed against my jock pouch.  I have gotten the very used jock out of its baggie, still smelling mostly of Keshawn.  I hadn’t gotten it in the mail yet, so a wet session with GaryM will be a bonus for my Jockstrap Bud.

GaryM sighs—and then groans as I tell him that the jock pouch had been pushed up Keshawn’s cummy ass.  He tongues it, making it wet and even more fragrant.  My cock is now poking out the side.  I pull away slightly, and guide the head of my prick into his mouth.  He takes me hungrily, tonguing my dripping piss slit.  He stays there a long time before swallowing down most of shaft.  He chokes slightly and pulls back before taking my entire length on the next try.

I let him set his own pace with the cocksucking.  He’s really good and I just close my eyes and let him go to town.  I remember my full bladder.  I have to concentrate, but I spurt out a splash of piss.  GaryM’s groan of surprise (and lust) is music to my ears.  He stops the deep throat action and licks my entire shaft to clean it up.

“Get up on the bench.”  He gets up and assumes the position.  In the mirror to the side of the bench, he watches me kneel and begin to rim his hole.  My tongue loves the fact that this ass lips are already slightly swollen.  I suck on them for a long time before I stand up and piss on them.  GaryM groans and I get back on my knees and clean up his dripping mancunt.  I stand up and rub my cockhead on his hole.  His ass is so ready for the invader.  I push in.  The head pops through his sphincter.  I try to pause, but I feel drawn in.  In seconds, the entire shaft of my cock is inside him.  GaryM begins to squeeze, milking my cock, before I even begin the fuck.

I start a slow, languid, in and out.  GaryM moans softly.  “Fuck me…”

I build the tempo up.  Faster than I mean to—I can’t help it.  I am slamming into him.  Over and over, breathing a little hard.  And, abruptly, I pull out and piss all over his ass crack.  The moment the stream lets up, I go to my knees and slurp it up.  Noisily.  I stand and rub my cock up and down the still wet crack.  I take it to his mouth.  He groans again and begins tasting his juices and my piss smeared all over my cock. 

“Get my balls too, they’re covered.”

He happily obliges before I go back and fuck him again and again…

*

We move to the sling.  But I’m in it, not him.  I really want him to rim me every bit as much as I know he wants to do it.  I keep my legs up on the chains and watch him kneel, loving the hunger in his eyes.  He starts slowly, with light licks on my balls, and then trails down to my hole.  He burrows in—and I uncap the poppers I use only for moments like this.  His tongue suddenly feels like it is everywhere.  I am floating above the sling and letting him do what he seemingly loves best— to bury his tongue in man’s ass.

I have encouraged him to piss on my crack, but that doesn’t happen this time.  But neither of us care, he drills into me one moment, before going back to the gentlest tonguing of me. 

“Let me taste my ass on your tongue.”

He obediently stands up, leans across me and lets me savor my own flavor in a long, sloppy kiss.  He kneels again and burrows into me.  I stop stroking and concentrate on trying to piss.  And I can—spurting up in the air like a fountain before it rains down on my cock and balls and sluices down my hairy ass crack to GaryM’s eager tongue.  He collects it all, swallowing it down.  Does he bring some of my piss to my mouth?  Perhaps.  I am so lost in the moment (and the poppers) I cannot recall…

*

Eventually we change places.  I give him a long ‘thank you’ rimming before a lot of fucking.  I try to keep it slow, but my hips take over.  I end up giving him a fast and furious fuck.

But our minds are on our tongues and the other’s ass.  I pull out the rimseat.  He goes under it first.  I sit and let the seat open my hole a little more for him.  He licks and spits and drills into me, doing all the things I have done to countless men.

I stand up.  He is surprised, I think.  I hadn’t sat there for very long at all.  I grab the extra mug I have brought down for water.  I piss in it.  I lean into the sling and pour it down my ass crack.  I bring the dripping ass to his mouth.  GaryM pigs out.  He can’t get enough.  His tongue is everywhere, catching every drop of piss he can find.

We reverse.  He sits on my face.  I can now get even deeper into his well-fucked hole.  His juices make my cock as hard as it’s ever been.  I am constantly jerking and working my precum over my shaft.  GaryM suggests he ride me for a moment.  He gets up and settles down on my cock.  It’s slightly awkward, but the reward of his freshly fucked ass on my tongue is worth it.  I savor all the ass slime dripping out of him.

We take a break.

But my cock wants more ass.  We go to the sling.  The moment I get his feet in the stirrups, I slip into his hole.  I fuck him hard.  I fuck him slow.  And, just as I am about to speed up again, I realize that I can piss.  I slow down.  I stop.  My cock head swells…

“Can you feel it?”

He can’t for a moment—and then the unmistakable warmth fills his ass channel.

“Fuck…” he croons.

I am giving him my entire bladder.  I always try to do just spurts when I’m in the playroom, as keeping some in reserve lets me piss more often in the scene.  But not now.  I just empty myself into him.  All of it.  His ass, hot before, is now even hotter.  I begin fucking, churning my piss deep in his guts.

“You want to feed it to me?”

Of course he does.  We go back to the rimseat.  I lie down and he sits on my face.  My tongue pokes into him.  I get the tiniest dribble.  I keep doing it, knowing that the deluge will come with a little more prodding.  But no.  GaryM is not giving it back to me.  But the idea of getting an avalanche of piss in my mouth any moment is making my cock work overtime. 

I know I need to breed.  I tap him on his thighs and tell him to stand.  We get him into the sling.  I actually rim a little more, as I stroke my cock.  I am so damn close to shooting.  I stand up and slide into his ass.  I can feel the piss he is retaining and fuck into it.

And I am there.  I fire round after round into his ass.  My cum mixing in with my piss…

*

I am told that he got home (2+ hours of driving) with out leaking a drop.  He couldn’t wait to masturbate as his cock had not cooperated at my house.  His climax came fast which caused him to unleash all the hidden juices in his ass…

I am proud to say that he told me he tasted the heady mix of piss, ass jizz and cum…and loved it!

13 comments:

  1. After my first visit, the appetizer you might call it. I couldn't wait for my next invite. I was crazed with anticipation about what this next session might look like. Knowing FP's love of mixing things up and adding a new twist. We hadn't really decided anything specific because we both knew it wasn't necessary. We are both in such agreement with our likes and desires. I found out quickly with my lips wrapped around his cock and suddenly there was a warm deliciousness filling my mouth. This was going to be a very wet and welcoming session. It just added so much to the rimming and fucking. We both seemed to just get so caught up in the myriad of tastes and sensations. Once again, I'm caught up in anticipation of that next visit. This time it just might be my turn to come up with a different twist in how we might play. For me, the possibilities are endless only hindered by my fantasies and wild imagination. It may be a while before that visit with FP's busy work schedule and travel but it gives me more time to come up with devious ways to move our play to the next level. It will be worth the wait!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is so hot about this is we get to hear not only one side of the story but we can experience the thoughts and feelings of the top and the thoughts and feelings of the bottom. It really is exciting to hear about your tales and your tail. :-)

      Delete
    2. It is true, Mark. Always interesting to read someone else's take on the same experience. But what really comes across, at least to me, is how in tune we are in our likes and desires. How easy it is to just let the animal inside out to go crazy. Grrrrrrr

      Delete
    3. Gary--Do I need to be scared--if you are devising where our play may take us next??

      Delete
    4. Mark--I have always loved when I published Jake's take on our fisting/CBT sessions. I love hearing what my men are thinking!

      Delete
    5. FP, as Wednesday Addams is fond of saying "Be afraid.... be very afraid". Actually, it's me that should be worried!

      Delete
    6. Jake's fisting ? I see I haven't even scratched the surface here.

      Delete
    7. If you look at this site on a laptop, you will see the large "labels" category. Hit 'Guest Writer' for all of Jake's takes on our sessions...and one from a fun partner from Canada.

      Delete
  2. You just can't beat that type of chemistry . I'm convinced you two to are spawning a super villain or something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, there was certainly enough sperm in GaryM to create something....

      Delete
    2. That's it!!!! Some of that seed has taken hold and is growing inside of me. Some wild sexual beast scratching to break free and wreak havoc. The spawn of FP....that human fuck machine. Beware the powers soon to be released on an unsuspecting world in the form of the mild mannered GaryM. Yes, be afraid!

      Delete
    3. I only wish our demented beast, with a tongue as long as an anteater's, would come to term in time for Halloween...

      Delete