Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Chicago Piss Party, Part Two: "Fuck My Piss Into Him!"

 Chicago—February, 2024

(The piss party continues.  If you haven’t, you might want to read Part One.)

…The pisser moves his stream so it plays on my cock as it fucks into him.  The heat of the piss is wonderful.  I fuck harder, if that is possible.  The sound of piss splattering to the floor, of the fucking and of four men moaning fills our little corner of the bar.

I pull out of Hairy Blond’s ass.  He swivels from sucking the attractive older man’s large dick, to cleaning me off.  He savor’s all his ass juices on my cock.  I even manage to give him a brief blast of piss straight into his mouth.  He swallows hungrily and we all go our separate ways…

*

I hang out by the sling.  An older man, sporting a piss-stained white jock, finds me there.  “I watched you fuck those guys in the sling.”

I nod.

“Up for one more?”

I nod.  He kicks off his flip flops, stepping into the pool of piss that is collecting under the sling.  I get him into the stirrups, his feet dripping.  I hunker down to eat his hole.  He ass lips are pronounced and engorged.  He’s taken a lot of cock in his life.  I suck his twisted pucker into my mouth.  They engorge easily.  He moans and does poppers.  I can’t stop tonguing his hole.

But I do.  I stand up.  I watch the head of my dick part his ruined hole and disappear.  I tell him how hot it looks.  My cock going in makes him piss himself, right as I bottom out.

I fuck him hard.  I am hopeful someone will hose us down, but it doesn’t happen.

He finally tells me he needs to stop; his leg is cramping.  I get him out and he hugs me, thanking me profusely…

*

I look around the room.  And smile.  TGWT is bent over, sucking the same attractive older man that Hairy Blond did.  I go over and fuck him as he does it.  The suckee and I grin at each other.  Once again, he enjoys the extra ‘push’ of my fuck, so his cock goes even deeper. 

I pull out.  I swear I need to piss.  I aim for TGWT’s winking hole, but it doesn’t come.  Instead, I go to my knees and lick his wet pucker…

*

I wander.  A handsome Black man, with a large cock, is fucking a 40-something guy in the sling.  I idly watch and tank up from my water bottle.  I would like to be the next one up this guy, but the bottom is not taking anyone else up his ass (or, it turns out, in his mouth.) 

I move behind the screens hanging to the side.  I watch a regular, on his knees, drinking an arcing spray of piss.  As much goes on his chest as into his mouth.  Next to them, a young man is being fucked by a much older man.  “Piss my ass.  Piss my ass,” he keeps mumbling.  I can’t tell if he gets his wish.

I move around.  Two men are kneeling in front of a third.  He is pissing.  First in one guy’s mouth, then the other.  Back and forth until he runs dry.  Then the two on their knees kiss each other and begin licking the stray piss that coats their chests.

I work back towards the sling.   I see Hairy Blond bent over.  The Black guy with the large dick is entering his hairy ass.  I go over and stroke to the fuck.  The dick in his ass is not as long as mine, but it is significantly fatter.  It is an incredible turn on for me to see Hairy Blond’s hole stretch around this cock.

They fuck—Hairy Blond doing poppers.  It’s a hard, ball slapping fuck.  Suddenly, the Top stops, standing stock still.  I wonder if he’s cumming.  I can think of nothing better than fucking Hairy Blond with a load from this man inside him.  But I’m not quite accurate.  The Top groans and says “You want me to piss your hole?”

“Yes,” mumbles Hairy Blond in his popper haze.

And the Top unloads in him.  It seems to take forever.  I step closer.  Our eyes connect.  He smirks at me, then hefts my cock grinning as his piss must be slowly stopping.  “You should do him next.”

“I will.  If you let me clean your cock.”

Now he out and out smiles.  He pulls out, his ebony dick wet and shiny in the light from the television.  I go to my knees and clean him up.  He tastes delicious—his piss and Hairy Blond’s ass jizz.  I swivel slightly and plant my mouth over Hairy Blond’s hole and begin to lick.

“You dirty pig,” laughs the Top.

I am amazed I don’t even get a trickle of piss on my tongue—it is so deep inside Hairy Blond.  I slowly stand up and slip into Hairy Blond’s very puffy pucker.  I fuck him.  Now I feel the piss on my cock.  I am incredibly turned on.

“You want more piss?” I ask between my teeth.

He simply grunts an affirmative. 

I let go and give him everything in my bladder.  The Top holds on to me as I do it, his hand cupping my balls as I unload.  It feels an incredibly intimate gesture in this flurry of carnal abandon.

Slowly, I begin to fuck, churning the two loads of piss together…

*

The party is beginning to wind down.  Lots of men are pissing on the guys kneeling in the wading pool.  I find Tall Guy With Tats.  “You ready for that piss fuck I promised?”

He is.

We go to the sling.

He gets in, his long legs resting on the chains.  I eat his hole once again.  I am so hydrated now; it feels like I have as much in my bladder as I did for Hairy Blond.  I am just about to stand up and fuck when a man, who has watched us all night, saunters over. 

“Piss?” he asks.

“Fuck yes,” TGWT answers.  “Cover me.” 

I expect the guy to aim at TGWT’s chest.  But he aims it right at his cock.  It sluices down the ass crack I am tonguing.  I get harder and harder as the torrent of piss keeps coming.  I slurp piss and use my tongue to get some into his ass.  I finally stand up or I’ll drown.  I enter TGWT hard and strong.  The guy splashes his never-ending stream up on TGWT’s chest and then he concentrates it on my fucking dick.

“Fuck my piss into him!”

I have never seen anyone, ever, piss for such a long time.  It will not stop.  TGWT is now jerking his dick as the stream splashes up on it.  I have to be fucking pints of it into his ass.

Finally, the guy runs dry, looking very pleased with himself and with how much we obviously loved it.  He takes off, with a wet slap of his hand into all the piss pooling on TGWT’s stomach.  I begin fucking in earnest.  I know I’m going to blow my load.  But I want to piss fuck him first.

“Do it,” mumbles TGWT, reading my mind. 

And I begin to piss in his hole.  It’s a long one, for me, but not anywhere near as long as what this other man did.  I begin moving is his ass, still pissing.  I churn it.  Some piss splashes back on me with each backstroke.  I stop pissing and just fuck him.

“I am so full.  So damn full of piss…” he groans.

I go to my knees.  My mouth seals around his ass lips.  He knows what I want.  He pushes.  I get a trickle of piss from his ass.  He pushes again.  This time, I get a mouthful.  I am stroking myself like crazy. 

And I am there. 

I stand up and begin shooting rope after rope of jizz into his pissed out hole…

2 comments:

  1. So much piss on and in TGWT. I know you were both in piss heaven. It just doesn't get any better than this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really have missed going to these gatherings. I am going to try to fit more into my schedule.

      Delete