Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Hot Photography and 157 Words

 I have a very full day today.  Some life things, some job things and some sex.  This afternoon, I am meeting Braydon at the bookstore so we can fuck in public and hopefully include others.  He has also told me he will be continuing his exploration of my nether regions with his tongue.  Details to follow—in about two weeks.  (Damn, remember when I used to be months behind in detailing my adventures?)

 

 


So, our post today is another great picture that suggests all sorts of stories…

On this hot afternoon, is he waiting for this partner to find him by chance?  Maybe he’s cheating on his partner and his trick off the apps has been told where to find him…

Or he bargained his ass to pay the man who is restoring his car…

I love evocative photography.

 

Happy hump day.  I should have a new post for you on Friday. 

6 comments:

  1. Hmmmm....this makes me think about washing the truck. Our somewhat moderating temps just might make this a reality. I have this one pair of tight jeans, so old and full of holes. Leaning across the hood just might cause them to rip even further much like this stud. Anyone want to help?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A perfect day for it. 61 this afternoon, in the middle of February...

      Delete
  2. Yes, a great evocative picture. I love hot photos that tell a story or that are begging for someone to create a story to fill them up. I have a lot on my Flickr account. Just search “HotMouth” on Flickr. I’d like to add this one, if you don’t mind to my collection there

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to look at your Flickr. I do not own any rights on this picture. I found it posted online at the sex forum where I re-publish the blog.

      Delete