Saturday, May 11, 2024

Chance Meetings

 

Near Home—April, 2024

I wrote up a post on April 25 about an active bookstore session.  (It’s here if you want to look at it again.)  The piece concluded with my actually being able to get off in a talented cocksucker’s mouth.  The next day, a Friday, I went back to the bookstore and there was the same young man, coming through the door, moments after I sat down in the cocksucker’s seat…

 

His eyes light up as he sees my hard cock.  Only then do his eyes come up to my face.  I smile.  He grins and unzips.  He pulls out his hefty ebony seven incher.  I would love to get that thing in my mouth, but I don’t want to slow him down.  He is already kneeling between my spread legs.  For a long moment, he just looks at my dick.  His left hand hefts my balls.  His right is busy working his own cock.

“Daddy, I could suck this thing all day.” 

His hand leaves my balls and turns his baseball cap so the brim is to the back.  He leans in and inhales.  “Damn, your balls smell great.”

“Lick them.”

He bends and does just that.  His talented tongue being soothing and arousing at the same time.  He licks one orb.  And the other.  He knows better than to try to get both into his mouth at once.  But one disappears with gentle sucking.  It emerges and the second goes in, treated to that ever-moving tongue.

I stroke my dick while he does this.  When he releases the second ball from his mouth, I lift them and nudge his head down to lick the top of my perineum.  He does.   Enthusiastically.  And murmurs “You taste so good…”

He finally stops licking and gently knocks my hand away from my cock.  I want to kiss him—but I don’t, not quite sure how he’d react.  His mouth, instead, covers my cock head.  He moans, sending shivers through it.  He sinks down.  And down.  Taking every inch.  Deep into his throat.

He moans.  My dick loves the vibrations.  He comes up for air and begins sucking me in earnest.  My hands find his nipples.  I play with them idly, with a tee-shirt between us.  He seems to like this—though I can’t tell if his sigh is from tweaking his nips or from the pre-cum leaking out of my cock.

I let him do whatever he wants with my cock.  There is lots of deep throating.  Lots of just my cock head in his mouth while his busy tongue roams over it.  Once he holds my balls and just licks up and down my shaft.

I have this urge to fuck his face.  I want to see that pretty face get used.  I stand up, never taking my dick out of his mouth.  He goes right with me.  I begin slow.  A leisurely face fuck.  He groans out his approval.  I speed up.  Slowly.  A little at a time.  My balls are now slapping his chin on each fuck stroke.  His hand is working furiously on his own dick.  I grab his ears and pump a little harder.

He lets out the longest moan since we’ve started.  I suddenly realize I just made him shoot.

He’s apologetic.  I know he wanted my load again—but this time I was just starting my time here, not looking for a way to finish.  His cock has released a massive load on the linoleum.  I step to the side so he can get up.  I want to clean his dick, but he is wrapping it in paper towel before I can offer.  I thank him, he grins and shoves his wrapped up dick into his pants and leaves…

*

The place is pretty empty.  The door had not opened once as he sucked me.  No one seems to be around now either.  I sit and stroke to the video, my boots straddling the load he left of the floor. 

Finally, the door opens.  It’s Braydon, the cum pig.  We are both surprised.  Neither of us had let the other know we were coming.  He moves to go to work on me, but I stop him from kneeling in the puddle of cum. 

We go next door.  I drop my pants so Braydon’s tongue has full access to my cock, balls and ass.  He steps out of his pants altogether.  Bare ass, he kneels and begins licking and sucking.  He, also, starts on my balls.  He licks the still wet orbs.  I tell him more about the guy who was just on me.  This seems to excite Braydon.  He lifts my nuts, and licks under them.  Then the top of the perineum.  But he is not ready to rim me today. 

Instead, he works up my shaft and gets my cock wet.  Works the piss slit.  Licks the whole head relentlessly.  He deep throats me effortlessly.  Repeatedly.  Then he does it again, making himself gag.  And again.  He leaves vast strands of deep throat spittle on it. 

“I’ll use for lube.  Get up on your knees.”

He pulls one of the chairs around and kneels on it, jutting his hairy ass towards me.  I finally get to use my mouth.  I kneel, pull apart his cheeks and my tongue finds his hole.  He moans and tells me to eat him out.  I do.  Leaving vast amounts of spit behind.

I am so ready to fuck.

I stand up and slide inside him.  I start slowly—but it’s not for long.  I am pounding him in moments.  Only once does the thought cross my mind that I want to fuck that first young man just like this…

I pull out.  I move to Braydon’s mouth.  He hungrily cleans my cock.

I move around and eat his wet hole again.  I have a flash of eating the young cocksucker’s ass.  An ass I’ve never even seen.  But my cock likes the image I have created.

I keep hoping someone will walk in, but no one is around.  Braydon is not going to get a dick to suck today as I work him over.  I stand up.  I am surprised I am so close to shooting.

“I think I’m gonna cum…” I blurt out. 

“Give it to me.”

I do.  Spurt and spurt.  I fill up his ass with my spunk.

I recover for a moment, marinating his butt.  Holding onto his hips.  Finally, I pull out. 

I taste my handiwork, licking up a dribble of jizz dripping from his hole.  I move around, once my cock can stand it, and give him my dick to clean up…

4 comments:

  1. Chance meetings ....who could have predicted you would run into the talented young man as well as the ever-hungry Braydon in one random afternoon and both more than ready for what you were offering. It is an interesting aside to reflect on the premise that our brains are our most important sex organ. You were uncertain how far you could push the young man, always a delicate situation for fear of scaring them away. But then the imagination suddenly takes over and you begin fantasizing about all you could do with him taking you into that fantastic, heightened state of arousal and then Braydon was there and his hungry hole to somehow provide the perfect outlet for all that pent up sexual tension. It was awesome to read about and fantasize every moment with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed this day at the bookstore a lot. It ticked a lot of boxes for me.

      Delete
  2. Hey Charles.....you and i were going to meet 2 years ago. I wanted to come to you house and you full fill my fantasy....getting in your sling and being piss fucked, breed me, cum in my ass, eat it out and feed it to me. We didnt meet because i tested positive for covid. What are the chances of me coming to you house and finally getting my fantasy filled.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can certainly try again...email is better than here: felchingpisser@gmail.com

      Delete