Thursday, August 1, 2024

Braydon Fires Up the Room

 Near Home—July, 2024

 

Braydon, the cubby cum pig I often meet at the bookstore, sent me a text.  He wanted to fuck—either at the bookstore or my playroom.  We both love incorporating other men into our play so we chose the bookstore.  I asked if he’d been there since it had re-opened, with both screens in one room.  He had—but thought we needed to christen it with our type of play.  I agreed.  We met there on a Friday afternoon…

 

I get there first.  The room seems empty.  No, I’m wrong; there is action in the back corner near the gay screen.  A very attractive young Black man is being blown by an older, naked white guy.  The guy in a ball cap, who I last saw text a bottom to find him here, is standing, feeding his cock into the younger man’s mouth.  It’s a hot scene.  I sit opposite them and undo my fly.

The men across from me shift.  Ball Cap now sucks the young man and the naked older guy stands up and puts his semi-hard dick in the young man’s mouth.  Then he sees me for the first time.  He comes over and goes to his knees.  He takes me deep into his throat, wiggling his naked ass in the direction of the other two men.

He finally pulls off me.  I think he was expecting an instant load.  He chatters about my thick cock and how he’d love it up his ass.  I tell him that’s possible, but I am waiting for a fuck bud who’s due any minute.  He goes back to sucking me, but as soon as another man comes in, he makes a beeline for the newbie and is soon sucking him to completion.

As the naked guy leaves for the new dick, the other two men move to me.  Jamal, (though I didn’t learn his name until I left) is mid 30’s.  His hair is medium length and the curls move as he sucks cock.  He is short and thin and has a hot, tight body.  He is sitting next to me now.  He leans over and begins to suck my cock.  I turn slightly to give him a better angle.  Ball Cap fists Jamal’s thick cock and strokes it.  I am loving his talented mouth on my precum-oozing dick.

I am so wrapped up in the sex, I don’t notice Braydon arrive until he is standing in front of me.  He grins, goes to his knees and begins sucking Ball Cap.  Jamal pulls off my dick and goes for my balls.  He spits on them and licks it all up.

Braydon comes up for air.  Jamal does, too.  He seems to recognize Braydon.  Braydon crawls over and sucks Jamal.  Ball Cap and I stand up on either side of Braydon, stroking.  Never stopping his sucking, Braydon reaches back and pulls his shorts down, revealing his hairy jock strapped ass.  I kneel and rim him a little, though the angle is awkward.  Ball Cap is totally turned on by the scene.

“Fuck him,” I say, coming up for air.

Ball Cap replaces me, kneeling behind Brayden.  He sinks his dick into the furry hole.  He gasps as he sinks to the hilt.  He fucks him hard.  In moments, he’s groaning as his load shoots into Braydon.

Braydon spins around to clean Ball Cap as he stands up.  He goes back to sucking Jamal as I kneel behind him.  I push a drop of stray cum back into him and fuck.  I love the look on Jamal’s face as my dick sinks in.

“I’m fucking that cum deeper,” I tell him.

He groans.

“You want a turn up his butt?”

He nods.

I fuck for a few more minutes, than move to let him fuck Braydon.  I move so Braydon can clean my cock as Jamal pushes into him.

“Ooooh….” croons Jamal.  He loves the feel of another man’s cum for lube.  I glance to my left.  Ball Cap is still here.  His cock has not deflated.  He is jerking it.

Jamal pulls out.  He brings me his dick to clean.  It’s the first time I have had his cock in my mouth and it is coated in another man’s cum.  It’s thick, with a slight bend down near the head.  And uncut.  His foreskin is filled with ass jizz and cum.  I lick him clean. 

He fucks Braydon again.  When he pulls out, I want it in my mouth again, but tell Braydon to clean him up as I fuck him.  Braydon loves being filled at both ends with big dicks.

We switch off in Braydon’s ass, fucking him hard and fast.  I clean Jamal up after the next round.  Braydon is panting and blissed out.  I fuck him once more.  Then Jamal.

“I can shoot again!”  Ball Cap stands up.  Jamal pulls out.  Ball Cap pushes in and fires off another round, after only a few strokes.

Jamal and I take turns pushing the new load deeper into Braydon with our cocks.

Jamal pants.  Hard.

“Did you shoot?”

“A little—taste it.”

He pulls out and I rim Braydon’s gaping ass.

Braydon groans.  I keep going until my knees give out.

“I want you to eat my hole,” I tell him.  I drop my pants and sit in the chair, tilting my pelvis to give him a good angle.  Jamal sits to my side.  He idly strokes my dick (and his own) as Braydon begins a deep tonguing of my tight ass.

“That looks hot,” he tells me.

“You like to be rimmed?”

He shrugs.  “Sure.”

“I should do your ass when he’s done with me.”

Jamal stops jerking me.  He stands up.  Shit, have I offended him?  He strips naked.  The new chairs here are big and comfortable—and have arms.  Jamal steps up on the chair next to me, then across my chest, resting his foot on the arms of the chair. Then the other.  He straddles me—and sits on my face.  Holy fuck!  I am in overload.  I have a tongue in my ass and this hot black bubble butt is grinding down on my tongue.  I’m not sure that I have ever rimmed while being rimmed before.  Certainly not here.  It is an electric moment for us all.

And Jamal is not going anywhere.  He loves my tongue and says so.  He also vocally encourages Braydon to eat out ‘this big-dicked daddy.’  Time stops and I just keep slobbering all over his tight hole.

Braydon moves before we do.  He stands up, then bends to suck my dick as I keep rimming.  Jamal finally needs to stretch, too.  He gets off, his dick drooling.  Braydon doesn’t let it go to waste.

“I need to breed your ass.”

Braydon nods.

I haul a chair out to the middle of the room so he can kneel on it and I won’t pound his head into the cinder block wall.  Jamal watches, seated where I was.  Braydon climbs up and I kneel.  I eat his butt out.  The two and a half loads are dribbling down his hairy crack.  I catch them and push them back in with my tongue.

I am so close.  I stand up and fuck.  Hard.  Fast.  I glance over at Jamal.  He has found another white daddy to suck, but he occasionally comes up for air to watch us.  Braydon groans out a “Breed me.”

That does it.

With just a few more thrusts, I am giving him everything pent up in my balls…

2 comments:

  1. Damn, I just fell in love with Jamal. When he climbed up and let you rim him as you were being rimmed......I lost it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was hot--certainly in looks and, more importantly, in action. He appears again, fairly soon.

      I learned from Braydon afterwards, that the ball cap guy and Jamal knew him from playing with him in another city. That helped get things going!

      Delete