Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Keith Wants to Experiment

 My Playroom—August, 2024

Keith couldn’t stop thinking about the play party he hosted at his house in July.  (It was so much fun, I wrote it up in two parts, Here and Here if you need a refresher.)  He wanted to come back to the playroom.  I cleared a spot for him on my calendar.  He arrived, right on time.

I was already naked but for jock and boots, with my robe thrown over it all.  He stripped down in the playroom, folding his clothes neatly until he was naked but for athletic socks, as the concrete floor was cool.  We chatted about this and that, but the most intriguing thing he said was that he wanted to experiment a little.  “I don’t know what—I’ll leave that up to you…”

I nodded and assured him that if I did anything he didn’t like he simply had to tell me and I’d stop…

 

“Let me suck that beautiful cock.”

Keith indicates the bed.  I sprawl on it, legs splayed.  Keith is one of the most handsome men in my current stable.  He is fit, with Hollywood good looks which he knows how to maintain, now in his 50’s.  He kneels between my legs and takes my cock into his mouth.  Fuck, he’s good.  He sucks and licks, his eyes shining.  He is truly worshipping my dick.  And he remembers my balls, licking them first and then sucking them individually into his mouth.  Back and forth as I jerk my cock and begin to breathe more heavily.  His tongue flirts with my perineum too, but does not go lower.  Not yet.

But it makes me want to lick his ass.  A lot.  I tell him to get on the fuck bench.  I love just seeing his ass spread before me.  I kneel and start working him over with my tongue.  He groans as he finds the mirror on the side wall—where he can see me attacking his ass.  “Looks as hot as it feels…” he murmurs.  My hands stop lubing my cock and I spread his butt cheeks to get even deeper into him.

I stand up.  Keith pants as my wet cock head finds his hole.  The thick head pushes in.  He groans and relaxes his ass muscles.  I slide in.  To the hilt.  I wait a moment before I begin a slow fuck. 

“Use my ass!”

I speed up the drilling.  Keith is panting, his eyes riveted to the mirror, watching me dick him down.  I abruptly stop.  I pull out and bring my wet cock to his mouth.  I already know he loves the taste of his ass on my dick.  But today, I do it constantly.  Some fucking.  Clean it up.  Some more fucking.  Clean me!  Now a true pounding before I tell him to lick my dick once more.  His eyes are shining again.  I’m on the right track…

We move to the sling.  I eat his used hole.  I fuck Keith as hard as possible.  His eyes are mostly on the mirror above us, but sometimes he closes them, concentrating on the feelings deep in his hole.  I tell him to use his poppers.  I fuck him hard again.

I stop.  I go to the side and remove a wrist restraint, where it has been swinging from the chains above his head.  I put one on.  The other.  His eyes are big, but game.  I clip them above his head.  “No poppers now.”

I eat his hole and fuck him.  Long and slow, but building up to hard and fast.  He moans.  He moans even harder as I cum to the side of the sling and have him clean me up once again, his wrists pulling at the restraints.  I unclip him and get him out of the sling.  I undo the bottom of the sling from the two chains.  It hangs at the front of the frame.  I take his arms and clip then to a carabineer that hangs under the mirror.  His arms are out stretched towards the ceiling, his back is bent, his ass arched towards me.  I eat his wet hole.  I spit noisily into him.  I stand up and plow into his just-beginning-to-gape ass…

*

The sling is restored to its normal position and I am eating his hole after the blistering, standing/hanging fuck.  I stand up.  I slap my cock on his balls.  And piss.  Not a lot, but enough to cover them.  I direct more of my flow onto his puffy ass lips.  Keith moans.  He knows, I think, what I’m going to do.  I kneel and lick him clean.  I want to kiss him.  But I don’t.  Yet. 

I fuck in his still wetter ass.  My right hand plays with his nipples and hairy chest.  It inches up.  It encircles his throat.  He nods.  I tighten it slightly.  Not for long.  Then do it again.  A little longer.  His breathing, as I release, is rapid.  Excited.  His cock, semi-hard as I usually fuck, is erect and aching.  Still buried in his ass, I can just bend and take him into my mouth, licking up his precum.  Now I pull out of him and kiss him with his precum—and just a hint of the piss on my beard.  Keith melts into sling.  He makes a move to grab my head, forgetting that once more I had restrained his arms above his head.

“Time for you to eat my ass.”

I get him out of the sling, leaving the wrist restraints on for the rest of the play session.  I get in, my legs on the chains, my ass ready for his experienced tongue. 

“I really need to piss.  Should I go upstairs?”

“Or there’s a laundry top on the other side of the wall.  Or you could piss on my ass crack before you eat me out…”

The look on his face is wonderfully conflicted.  He takes one step towards the door, stops, and comes back.  He wills himself to piss.  It’s a forceful stream.  And well aimed.  It sluices down my crack.  And he can’t stop.  It’s an endless piss.  Totally clear.  He directs some up to my balls, but mainly just keeps hosing down my crack.  With no hesitation at all, the moment he runs dry, he kneels and buries himself in my overly wet ass.  “Fuck,” he mumbles, sounding overwhelmed by how piss changes an ass eating.  He can’t stop.  And I don’t want him to.  I stroke continually, as he rims and tongues me.  I moan.  I ask him to come up and kiss me.  He does, bending across me.  He’s rock hard now, his cock brushing my saliva laden ass.  I love the taste of my hole on his tongue.  I break the kiss and tell to stick his tongue back into me.  He goes to his knees and repeats it all…

*

I fuck him, briefly, in the sling.

Then I set up the rim chair and mat.  I tell him to bend a moment on the fuck bench before I get under the seat.  I stick the head of my dick between those swollen ass lips.  I piss two spurts inside him.  He gasps.  I get under the rimseat and instruct him to sit.  He does, the seat doing the work of spreading his cheeks for me.  The piss is deeper than I thought, it does not immediately drip out onto my tongue.  So instead, I keep jabbing it up into his tender chute. Finally, a trickle.  I groan.  More follows.  A wonderful mix of piss and precum.  It pours down my throat.

Keith moans his approval.  I eat him out.  His cock must be hard again.  I hear him stroking it to my tonguing.  I finally tap his thighs.  He stands.  “Let’s reverse.”

He gets under the seat.  His cock is really only semi hard as he lays there.  The moment I sit and his tongue goes into me, he is rock hard and drooling.  I reach down and finger up some on his precum and taste it.  I hit the poppers and check out for a moment, letting his tongue have his way with me.  When I come back to reality, I get up and move to between his legs.  I hoist them up and fuck him on the mat as he lays there.  “This is where we need a third,” I tell him, “So you can eat his ass as I fuck and then we’d switch.”  Keith moans, taking the brief, (and honestly rather awkward) fuck.  I pull out and let him eat my ass a little longer.

We go back to the sling.  I fuck him.  I know it’s getting late.  He has a drive home.  (and I think needs to get there before the boyfriend…)  “You want my load?”

“You know I do…”

“Say it!”

“Give me your big load, Sir.”  He begins to pant.  “I want to feel it drip out of me on the way home…”

That does it.  I fire deep inside him.  I can’t stop.  I hold onto the chains until I can breathe again. 

I help him out. 

“I don’t have to, but I’d kind of like to get off today.”

“What can I do?”

He indicates the bed.  I lay down, legs spread, just as we started, but now my hard cock is losing its erection and drooling sperm.  He lies on his back, resting on one of my thighs and has his face next to my jizz covered cock.  He begins to clean me as he jerks.  He fires off a huge load in no time….

2 comments:

  1. The moment I saw that Keith wanted to visit the playroom I knew without a doubt this was going to be a memorable session. His unbridled enthusiasm is infectious as my hard cock, while reading this, can attest too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know I love adventurous men. I was so pleased he wanted to embellish our already good connection. I can't wait for the next time!

      Delete