Monday, November 7, 2011

Wedding Band Fuckfest.

Close to home--November, 2011

“He wants you again,” typed Cam, the guy who’d asked me to go fuck his otter boy at the bookstore (see The Request). I asked him where. “I told him about your sling. It’s too far to drive him all the way to your playroom, though. Can you bring it to a motel?”

“Sure,” I typed back. “The usual one?” He said yes, and I went to pack it up and toss it in the back seat of the car…


I have the sling up. It’s tight, but we can still use the bed, too. Cam and I are stripping down. We are still waiting for the Boy.

“Oh, I invited a couple of other guys,” says Cam, folding his jeans.

“Oh?” I pull off my left boot. “Does the Boy know?”

“Yeah. He’s all for it. Jerry, the guy who fucked him with us last time and a younger guy I think you know.”

“K.”

“All bare. He wants no condoms this time.”

There are knocks at the door. I answer. They all troop in, having met in the parking lot.

Jerry is my age, with a few extra pounds, a true versatile. The younger top is a guy I only know as a bottom. He’s attractive, in his late 30’s and always beautifully dressed--but I’ve seen those expensive pants in a bunch around his ankles as he’s gotten fucked in two different bookstores. Cam is my age or older. He’s shorter, grayer and can fuck for as long as I can. The Boy is even cuter than I thought in the dark bookstore--mid to late 30’s, a true otter. He’s left a dark blue jock on.

The Boy flops down on the bed. It’s like a switch is thrown. Jerry straddles the Boy’s head and puts his cock in his mouth. The young top sucks the Boy, eventually lifting the Boy‘s legs to rim him. I eat the hole of the young top. Cam stands to the side and strokes. It soon becomes a true dog pile, arms and legs everywhere, tongues, mouths, hands, cocks and asses are stroked and licked or fingered.

The young top is up him first, taking him on all fours. Jerry is fucking Cam in the ass. The bottom’s heads meet in a ninety degree angle on the bed. I wiggle under the Boy, licking the cock that is plowing him. Soon I’ve taken over the Boy’s hole. He’s well lubed with lots of precum from the young top. I fuck deep. I see Jerry waiting, so I pull out and let him in. Then Cam. We’ve all left our mark on him. The young top spreads the full globes of the bottom’s ass as Cam pulls out. I dive in to taste the blend of four guy’s precum. It tastes incredible.

And it’s when I also notice the wedding ring on the young top’s hand. Matter of fact we are all sporting them. Jerry has a gold one as large as a tractor tire. Cam’s, too. The young top’s band is thinner. I have a signet ring on my finger, that always turns to look like a wedding band--which it might as well be. The other three men I know are married to women and look for mansex on the side. The Boy is truly living most bottom’s favorite scenario…

It’s sling time. I get him in. Jerry fucks him long and hard as I beat my cock on the Boy’s nipples. Behind us, Cam is fucking the young top. I clean Jerry’s cock, then slip my engorged meat up the boy. He’s still tight. I look down at him. He tightens, just to show me he’s paying attention--though often his eyes are closed, lost in sensation. I fuck. I make the chains rattle. The young top comes over. I pull out and he enters. The moment he starts, I know he’s going to cum fast. And he does.

“Where do you want it? In or on?” he pants.

My cock is in his mouth, but the boy says nothing. I’m not sure he’s even heard. So he gets a large, young load shot into his hole. And young top takes off to go pick up the kids…

I am all over his hole now--felching the load, sticking my cock up him to pull more out with my helmet of a cock head. Cam strokes from the bed.

“Hey,“ says Jerry, “leave some for me to fuck in.”

I slide out and take my creamy cock to the Boy’s mouth, as Jerry slides in.

“Fuck.”

I know just what he means. Fucking in cum is incredible. Soon Cam is over watching us. Jerry keeps pumping. I suggest we give the host a turn up his boy. Jerry reluctantly pulls out. I make it up to him by cleaning his cock. From the noises he makes I don’t know which he prefers--the creamy ass or my mouth suckling the cream off bright red dick.

Jerry goes back in next. He doesn’t ask. Just like last time, he cums without making a sound. I only know by watching his face. His eyes bunch shut for a moment.

“Felch it, man.” He steps back for me to get there. I go for his cock first. Once it’s shiny but clean, I dive in the hole. Cam moves behind me. He hold my head in place--then pushes me deeper into the slick ass. I can’t breathe. He knows it. He releases me just as a slight wave of panic hits.

Jerry’s gone when I surface. I get the boy down to stretch. Cam is lying on the bed. I lead the Boy over and sit him on Cam’s cock. I let them fuck for a minute, then slide in. For an instant we are double fucking, but Cam falls out. He’s not long enough to really anchor. I try again. A little more success, but then Cam plops out. I lie down next to Cam on the cheap motel sheets. The boy is riding him for all he’s worth. He slows, moves across and sits on my cock. He rides. Back to Cam. To me. And back. This time Cam shoots off. He holds the bucking boy in place to get his full load. The boy brings his dripping ass to my cock.

“No. My mouth.”

He straddles my face, facing my dick. He bends to stroke or suck me, but I pull him back upright. I want gravity to do it’s work. I’ve cleaned the outer ring, but not plunged deep with my tongue. It’s all I can do to not invade his ass with my tongue. But then it’s moving down his canal. Cam’s load. And the remnants of the other two. They combine into a heady cocktail. I moan. The Boy moans. I lick and clean his puffy hole. All the time I’ve been stroking--afraid the felching would make me shoot. I stop, lift him off my face slightly.

“Sit on my cock.”

He does. He needs to do no more than lower himself onto me and I’m shooting into his grasping ass.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

10 comments:

  1. Hot post, man. You and the guys you know certainly have a good time when you want to. Wish I could have been a part of that.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Ace! I know which 3 tops I have in mind to do that to me...Rob, Ace, and FP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ace--You're right on both counts. We know how to play. And you would have liked thses guys. You'd have been up all three of them, I'm sure. I'm sure we'll play "Load the otter" again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. VRPBottom--There's a dream line up---with the way those two can cum multiple times, you'd have gallons of cum for me to felch...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love playing load the otter. And I especially love it if my fellow loaders also enjoy my cock. There is plenty of Ace to go around.

    So now the question is, when are you two coming to the east coast so Rob and I can have a go at you both?

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely scene! And if you ever organise that particular get together, pictures would be nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ace--I'll have to check with the Boy. I bet he'd love it...I know I would.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Countess--Those married men would have my hide to even SUGGEST pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish I had the funds and the time to come now Ace but of course I hate winter and cold so hopefully I can arrange for something in late spring, summer, and/or early fall.

    ReplyDelete
  10. VRPBottom---something to plan for....

    ReplyDelete