Thursday, May 4, 2017

CLAW: The Jizz Filled Finale

Cleveland—April, 2017

Night.  We had a great dinner.  I couldn’t get enough of my beef and noodle soup with Thai basil.  Perhaps more to the point for this blog, Derrick suggested I join the three of them in going to a welcome party for the Chicago fetish club to which they all belong. It was not a play party per se, but he assured me there would be opportunities there to do just that.  I went home and napped for 30 minutes and changed into my leathers.  I put the flight suit on for the walk through the lobby and took the elevator up to their room.  They were still in the process of getting ready.  I ditched my flight suit and left it in my bag—(I was already guessing I would be going back to the Nasty Kink Pigs second night revels—but I was willing to give this other party a chance.)  Soon enough we were out the door and up eight more flights.  We found the room.  It was loud with the door closed.  The door opened, just as we were about to knock.

We go into a cocktail party.  Some rubber, some leather, some pups, some guys in street clothes.  I meet various men they know.  I clutch my water.  I’m pretty good in small groups, but I hate this kind of scene.  It’s a three room suite.  We are in the middle living room and there is a bed and bath on either side.  There is a bar here in the living room, but I’m not drinking.  There is a sling (empty) in the corner.  One bedroom has the bed available (and no one on it).  The other bedroom has another sling (also empty.)

“I know just what Jacob needs,” the host tells Derrick.  He disappears and comes back with a beautiful black leather straight jacket.  He spends the next five minutes getting Jacob lovingly into it.  Derrick adds a blindfold.  The host just leaves him in the middle of the room.   Derrick hovers close by.  I’m listening to a man describe how he likes to be dominated in the most involved scenarios I’ve heard in a long time.  I look over this guy’s shoulder and watch the helpless Jacob.  Scott (the hairy cub from the afternoon) is there.  He goes over and kisses Jacob.  Soon he gets Jacob’s dick out from the leather jock and out from under the straight jacket strap.  He plays with Jacob’s cock.  Sucks it for a moment.  I go over.  I worm a finger around the leather strapping and into Jacob’s ass.

People watch.  And continue talking.  Loudly.

We get Jacob down on his knees.  He sucks a man (who Derrick whispers to me he knows) but with the blindfold, and a very average dick in his mouth, he has no clue to who it is.  A second man gets some head, too.

We haul Jacob up to his feet.  The only other boy doing anything, comes to suck Jacob.  This takes him by surprise.  Eventually the boy crawls over to me.  Derrick bundles Jacob away into the sling bedroom and I let the boy suck my cock.

“Get it wet,” I tell him, “I think it’s about to go up his straight-jacketed ass.”

We go off to see.  Yup, Jacob is totally helpless in the sling.  He is being spanked by the burly man who helped Derrick get him, fully trussed, into the sling.  When the spanking stops, I kneel and tongue his hot pink cheeks.

And fuck him.

I get gasps from two men sitting on the bed—as if we aren’t supposed to do “that” here.  Or maybe it’s because I didn’t encase my cock in a Ziploc bag.   

I eat him again.

And fuck some more.

Derrick is making out with a young man.  He whispers in his ear and points to Jacob.

The young man fucks him.  Suited up.

I fuck a hot Italian.  And learn he didn’t clean for my size dick.

I wash and come back to Scott watching Jacob get fucked by the same young man.  I pull Scott over, sitting on the edge of the bed, and he rides my dick as we watch Jacob take this young guy. 

Scott finally gets up and goes over and whispers in Jacob’s ear.  I try to find Derrick.  I frankly want to suck his dick—which I barely got to do this afternoon—but I can’t get near him.

I am advanced on, instead, by the scenario book writer.  I listen.  And listen.  It becomes easy to snap back on my leather cod piece as my dick goes from rock hard to super soft.

I break away and find Derrick trying to get a drink.  I thank him and tell him I am moving along.  He nods.

I go to their room, grab my bag and flee to the Nasty Kink Pigs party--where men actually want to have sex.

*****

The set up is the same, though the sling is at a different angle.  I’m there later in the night—so the party is in full swing.  It’s so crowded that you can’t get into the bedroom.  It seems to be totally different crowd.

I fuck the same wide variety of ass: older, younger, Black, Brown and White.  Often to the audience of a thick dicked Black man’s constant stroking.

I find a dick to suck.  The guy is in great shape, but likely 5 to 10 years older than me.  His hair is iron grey and cropped short.  He is in a leather vest and leather jock with a red stripe down the middle.  At first we share a Latino ass.  Back and forth.  But once I say:  “Let me taste his ass on your cock” it’s all about the two of us. 

He loves my mouth.  He lets me tongue his piss slit.  I lick his balls—individually and together.  And suck them.  He loves that I can’t get enough of his “dick snot” as he calls his precum.  The young piece of ass we were sharing has gone to find more cock.  We’re left alone in our own little world in the corner by the television.

I suck him until I think he might blow a load.  But he pulls back, edging himself.  I stay on my knees and look up at him.  He calls me a good boy.  Which feels really good.  He bends down and kisses me.  Our tongues are good together. 

When we separate, we are breathless.

“Would you let me lick your ass?”

“Lick it?  Yeah.  But you can’t fuck it.”  My daddy bends over the couch arm.  I eat his butt hole.  He groans and strokes his dick.

He is so into it, I think I could have gotten him off.  But we are interrupted by two very drunk boys who sit on the couch and talk about music.

We sigh, smirk at each other and go our separate ways.  I don’t see him again in my time there.

*****

I want to go home.  I need the right ass to fill.  I find it.  A 30-something Black guy is standing by the bed.  His harness shows off a hot chest.  His designer jock is bulging.  He sees my hard dick. 
“Let me suck you.”  He has me propped up against the wall as there is no headboard.  He goes to town on me, on all fours between my splayed legs.  He gets me good and wet.  He pulls off me.  “I want to ride that.”  He does.  He feels terrific, but I need to pump to get off.  I’m about to tell him so when he says “I love it doggy, too.”

He gets off me and gets on all fours.  I start to move around to get to his ass.  The thick dicked Black stroker steps in.  He puts just the head of his dick up my man’s hole.  He shoots.  You can see the dick pulse, the veins throb.  My bottom grunts his appreciation.  The stroker pulls out, smiles at me and leaves.

“He got it all ready for you.”

I fall to my knees and begin to eat out the fresh jizz.  Warm. And so much, I coat my beard.

I can feel my own rising.  I stick it into the other man’s cum.

I fuck.

I fire.

I pump some more. 

Churning the cum in his ass.

I make the bottom lick the frothy cum off my dick.


And I go home stated.

2 comments:

  1. This ended perfectly. A cum filled hole for you to dump your load in and that man cleaning your cock afterward.
    When I first started reading I was fearful this was going to be a disaster. Those type of get together's are not me either. I did like the idea of Jacob being in the straight jacket. That had huge potential of being interesting. So many possibilities.......
    Thankfully you had the option of the Kink Pigs Party. At least, for the most part, people where there to do some serious fuking.
    But all's well that ends well. From my perspective Cleveland was well worth the drive. Now you can rest up for a couple days!!!!
    Let the adventures continue.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great way to end: an incredibly thick load to felch and briefly churn before mixing with mine.

      Delete