Wednesday, November 7, 2018

A Pissfuck Challenge


My Playroom—September, 2018

My final play of September was a brand new man in the playroom.  Brody is in his late 40’s.  His dark hair is cropped close to his head.  The beard is long, shaped and makes my dick throb when I look at it.  His body is fairly average, but he has intricate and colorful tattoo work over most of his back and shoulders.  And he loves all the same fetish sex that I do. 

He drove out from the big city for a long afternoon of fun…or FFun, as he kept typing…


He has stripped and stowed his clothes in the bureau reserved for guests to the playroom.  He is kneeling, naked, in front of me and working my hardening dick out of my yellow jock.  He licks the head and murmurs appreciative sounds under his breath.  He takes about 2/3 of my cock down his throat.  He gags when I try to give him a little more.  I pull out but for my cock head.  He has good tongue work, but I’m impatient to get to his ass.

“Let’s move you to the bench.”

Brody get up on the padded bench.  I sink to my knees.  His ass is not as hairy as I expected (hoped?) from the evidence of the beard.  His hole winks at me and I dive in.  He grunts and reaches back, pulling his cheeks apart for my oral attack.  I tongue fuck him.  Brody groans again.  I lick and spit deep into his hole.  I want it wet.

I stand up and enter him for the first time.  He takes my entire length easily and with a cry of sheer pleasure erupting from him.  He is all about his ass.  I fuck him with long, deep strokes.  When I finally pause, he avidly cleans my dick, tasting his ass juices.

“Fuck, put that back in my ass.”

I do.  Again and again.  With an oral clean up each time.

I reach for the egg headed dildo.  I grease it and slide it in.  It takes a brief moment for him to accommodate the head, but his hole flares open and swallows it greedily.  I work the length of the toy into him, push the base down, and add my dick on top of the thin ribbed shaft.  Brody groans, loving how full he feels.  I fuck him, my cock loving the feel of moving over the ribbed plastic below and his hot, wet flesh above.

When I tire of it, I pull out, pop out the toy and insert the medium sized butt plug.  I move around to be cleaned once more.  While in his mouth, I reach across his body and slap the base of the plug.  He grunts happily around my dick.

We move to the sling.  I pull out the plug.  His hole is now incredibly juicy.  I kneel and lap it up, adding more saliva to the mix of body fluids.

I fuck him some more.

I use the speculum, cranking it open slowly to really stretch him open.

I fuck him with it in place.  He’s not expecting this.  This makes him grow semi hard. He strokes furiously.

I pause, still deep in him.  “Before we go to my hands, I really want you on the rimseat before I grease you up.”

Brody is all for it.  I spend a happy 10 minutes under his butt, drilling into him and tasting our mingled juices.

We go back to the sling.  I start with the biggest toy I own—a three ridged butt plug, that only a few men can take.  Brody does.  Easily and repeatedly.  I reach for more Crisco.

“You should live up to your screen name.  Piss fuck me.”

I take another swig of water.  I realize my bladder could indeed fill him up.  I wipe off a little excess Crisco and stick my dick into him.  It takes a second for things to readjust, but I begin to piss—holding still and just filling him up.

“Oh, yeah.  That’s so hot—and heavy.”

It must be.  I can’t stop pissing.  I’m filling him up more and more.  As the stream finally runs out, I begin a slow churn into his super heated ass.  I love hearing the slosh I create deep inside him.  Very little splashes out on the back stroke, considering how full he is.

“That is incredible…” he mutters.

I re-double the fuck.  Faster and faster. 

I kneel down to taste a sample.  My tongue laps up the remnants of what was splashed out with the fucking, but Brody can’t feed me more. He keeps pushing out, knowing just what I want.

“Rimseat,”  I bark out.

He is an old hand at slings; he is out in a flash.  I get under, after a massive hit of Jungle Juice.  He sits his full ass on the seat.  I poke at it with my tongue.  I get a dribble of piss into my mouth.  I do it again.  The same dribble…except the flow begins to pick up.

It’s suddenly a deluge.  I swallow rapidly.  My mouth is glued around the lips of his ass.  My cock has never seemed harder.  He is groaning above me as the piss rushes out of his body.  His body shakes. 

I have to stop stroking my dick. 

The flow has lessened now, but is still dribbling out.  My tongue pokes around inside him.  Brody groans, his ass is super sensitive now. 

Without warning, he gets up and sits on my dick.  Brody rides me, spewing the last of the piss out and over my crotch, sopping my jock.  He grinds down on me, hoping to make me cum.  I am so close…

He gets up and sits back on the seat with a “Clean me up.”

I do.

All around his puffy, damp hole.

Only then do we get up and settle in for an afternoon of working my hands into his ass…

2 comments:

  1. Oh gawd, this was awesome for both of you. Gotta luv a man that can take it all...……….

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the first of what I'm sure will be repeated sessions. We both enjoyed ourselves. I'm glad you enjoyed it, too!

      Delete