Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Halloween Gathering: FP Celebrates at the Witching Hour


Grand Rapids—October, 2018

I always look forward to getting the rather elaborate e-invitation to go farther north for a night of great group barebacking.  The number of men is growing and, just by the nature of how busy our lives are, it is an ever evolving list of attendees.  I love that the host has taken the time to create “profiles” for the men who show up—so he doesn’t have to keep answering the constant question from newcomers of “who’s coming?”

I arrived 15 minutes before start time and there are already half a dozen men around.  I get the sling set up so it was facing the bed, which was covered with its leather cover.  Another participant had brought his rimseat.

It is just a few days before Halloween, so there are some decorations around the house—and a lot of black fabric over all the furniture.  The host had provided domino masks if you were so inclined.  He also had glow in the dark bands.  We dutifully added them as cock rings.

When we trooped upstairs, we found that the lights were lower than usual.  Everyone’s cock glowed invitingly…

Men instantly fall to their knees.   There are maybe 16 of us at this point.  Four more add in later.  It is a mix of men I know and some hot new guys.  I am being sucked by one of the new guys—a tall, lean African-American in his mid-30’s.  He is slurping loudly on my dick.  I playfully push his head over to a big dicked friend from many other times here.  The new guy is delighted to go back and forth between us.

We all change up.  Again and again.  I kneel to suck and end up rimming Jake, my fisting bud.  Before I can get my dick into him, he is taken to the sling and fucked.  I focus on the bed.  My big dicked friend is plowing a regular who’s on his back.  Across the bed, the top’s boyfriend is still in top mode and fucking the Turk.  I move between them where a tall ginger has just been fucked by a trim grey-haired man.  I move in and lick his freshly fucked hole.  He groans.  The top stays and watches.  I come up for air and clean his dick as well.  My cock is raging to fuck.  I stand up and slide into the ginger, a newbie.  His hole is slick and he knows how to use his fuck muscles.  I go slowly—but he will have none of that.

“Fuck me harder, stud.  Use me.”

I accelerate the tempo of my assault.  He pushes back onto me. 

“That’s what I want.  Fuckin’ use me.”

I do.  The moment I pull out, Randy, the amazing depth fisttee, is on his knees and cleaning my cock.  When my cock is now wet with his spit and not the Ginger’s ass jizz, Randy gets on all fours next to him.  I sink into his ass for the first of many times that night…

*****

One of the beauties of this gathering is that you can’t keep track of it all.  You are playing with one or two men for a few minutes and then you seamlessly slip into another partner.  There is nothing quite like it.  I know by the end of the evening, I fucked every man who wanted me in him.

*****

We are up to 20 men now.  One of those arrivals announces himself as new.  He’s in his late 30’s, rather heavily tatted.  He’s the type of man I always watch pushing his kid in a stroller while walking in the park—so straight, but not quite.  He tells anyone listening that though married he has sucked a cock before, but he’s never been fucked and wants the group to take his cherry.   The grey-haired dad takes him in hand and leads him to the sling, no less.  He eats his hole forever.  I watch his long, thin cock slide home. 

The tatted man is babbling.  “Oh, my God.  Oh, fuck.  I can’t believe…”

The top begins to slide his cock in and out.  He’s obviously hitting the prostate every time.  The tatted man is moaning loudly.  I step forward and stick my dick in his mouth.  He sucks me at the forced angle from the sling.  He’s enthusiastic if not skilled.  When I pull out, his hands move to his incredibly hard endowment.  Just touching his cock, he erupts.  And begins to cry.

“So long…I’ve wanted this for so long…” he mumbles, when he can actually articulate.

The right man is in his ass.  The top bends and holds the sobbing man for a very long time.

*****

I eat the ass of a Black Cub (not the same man as in Indiana).  He’s topping tonight, but he loves my tongue.

I fuck Jake on the bed.   Sweet, hot and fast.

I fuck Jake in the sling.  Long, drawn out strokes which build to a fury.

The Turk rides my cock as I lie sprawled on the bed.  Randy, freshly loaded, comes and sits on my face.  He squirms as my tongue opens his puffy pucker.  He pushes and feeds me the load as the Turk never misses a stroke.


****

I eat Jake’s wet hole.  The new young Black guy comes back.  I have noticed he’s versatile.  He’s taken as much dick as he’s given.  I let him enter Jake.  I stand up and enter him.  He takes me gladly.  He stays still and lets me fuck for two.  My thrusts drive him into Jake.

*****

Later, I get under the rimseat.  Randy sits on my face.  I am there for a very long time.  The crowd has been thinning—and a number of them have got off in his butt.  While I stick my tongue into the mass of semen in Randy, someone sits on my dick.  I have no idea who it is.  They ride me, get off and another man impales himself on my wet spike.  A third guy fucks himself on my cock before Randy wants to get up off the seat and find more jizz…

*****

It’s late.  After 12.  We have eaten some food from the fruit and cheese buffet the host always prepares.  I am staying the night along with two or three others.  Randy catches my eye.  He nods.  We go upstairs and he jumps in the sling.  Fisting is hard to do around the multi partnered feel of this group.  Now it’s just us up here.

I grease up and slide my hand into the depths of his ass where so many cocks have been tonight.    Left.  Right.  Almost both, but not quite tonight.  Left.  Right.  My cock again.  I kneel to taste him.  He pushes.  Hard.  His rosebud emerges.  It fills my mouth.  More and more of it.  Dripping lube and ass jizz.  I groan, barely making any sound as it muffled by his bright red flesh.

I stand up.  My cock is about to go off.  I fuck it into him with a tremendous cry.  It’s loud enough to bring the few men lounging downstairs up to make sure we are alright.  They find me wracked with orgasm, filling his used ass.

When I finally pull out, I sink to my knees.  Randy pushes and his scarlet rosebud, now laced with my white cum, emerges.  I open my mouth and let it fill me…

******

(As usual, Jake has written about this gathering, too. It will be published 24 hours after this one.)

2 comments:

  1. Just when I think one of your exploits couldn't possibly be topped, here comes another one. The blur of men, as you say, "seamlessly slip into another partner"...this was heaven. Ending perfectly with Randy and his famous rosebud! What an ending!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Gary. I'm glad this one turned the crank. It's a great group of guys.

      I have Jake's take on it all scheduled for posting tonight at 7:28 pm. It's always interesting to see how our experiences are either alike or differ.

      Delete