Wednesday, January 30, 2019

FP Rubbers Up!


West Michigan—December, 2018

The polar vortex has settled in here in Michigan.  So here’s something to warm you up if you are suffering through a cold winter.

I met Derrick and Jacob halfway through the month of December.  We did our usual catch up and then I asked Derrick to take some pictures of me in my Fukdto jock (which you’ve seen.)


Jacob was in rubber.  He wanted the meat in that jock.



Here we are both sucking the Derrick and he takes the pic.  


And then Derrick said it:  “Have you ever worn rubber?” 

I admitted I hadn’t.  They had just the suit for me.  I followed Jacob to the shower, where we squeezed me into a snug suit while the water ran over us. 



I wasn't quite sure if I liked it at first.  But I loved how it clung to my slim frame...and accentuated my cock.


This is Jacob grabbing me from behind


And we went down to the playroom...


 ...Where I sucked his PA'ed cock before he hopped in the sling as Derrick snapped away.


I ate his hole and fucked him.  





I grabbed a dildo.  


My dick soon joined the toy.


Notice the gag in his mouth.


Back to cock.


The Master at work...greasing up  for my hand.

The hand in place...








And then Derrick put down the camera and got in the sling for his turn....


The three of us have never shown you so much.  Please thank the guys for trusting me with these photos.  (I guess it’s what happens when Jacob loses his Tumblr account…)

And while I’m not giving up my leather any time soon, I have to say I liked how I looked in the rubber…



9 comments:

  1. So great to see the three of you playing together. I do miss Jacob's Tmblr, it was just a great way to show off his many attributes.
    By the way, you looked sexy as fuk in that rubber gear. Gotta love a man who's always willing to try new things. My sincere thanks to all of you for sharing this. This photo montage was as great as any written dialogue could possibly be. My pig mind has already filled in all the blanks as to what was happening. My only wish is that I could have been there. I'd be happy to simply be the "clean up crew" and I'm sure you know exactly what I mean by that!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It took some playtime to get used to the feel of the rubber--but then I'd catch a glance of myself in a mirror and think..."Damn...I'd play with him..."

      You know I'd share on the clean up with you if we ever happened to meet.

      Delete
  2. A long time reader wrote me:

    Great pictures -- you guys always have so much hot fun together! I'm glad to see you're surviving the cold -- I've been thinking about how you might be coping. Knowing how hard it is to heat your playroom, I imagine it's out of commission this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I live on a corner lot--so I had a fair amount of shoveling before the polar vortex arrived, but no snow came with it in my area, just the temperature drop. The play room was out right frigid as I went to dismantle the sling today. It was more than any space heater could handle.

      Delete
  3. Fuck me. You look hot - as do the others. I’d give anything to be there 😈🐷 thank you again for sharing the pics, my knob appreciates it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. We are all about your knob...

      I have been away on a mini sex vacation--always gathering more material!

      Delete
    2. You have the best life!! I’m hoping to explore my locked away pig side when I catch up with a mate in Denmark in April - I’ll be thinking of your blog as bait to push my limits ;)

      Delete
    3. I do have a wonderful work schedule that allows me to have more play than many, many men.

      Have fun. Do something new in April---and tell us about it!!

      Delete
    4. Excellent idea :) I’ll see what I can do for you ;)

      Delete