Thursday, January 10, 2019

Guest Writer: Assplay In a Cold Climate


Here is Jake's take on things...

Once again the stars aligned in Jake’s favor.  In making travel plans it worked out that I would be in the vicinity of FelchingPisser’s HQ on a Thursday afternoon late in November.  Was he free to host on that day?  “That should work.”  The day arrived, and I began my clean-out at home in the morning.  It took a bit longer that I had allowed for, so I made a late start, but not without texting FP to say I’d be arriving later than we’d agreed. 

This year’s winter weather arrived early in our state, and it was very cold, with snow on the ground, gray skies overhead, and the threat of more snow in the forecast.  But the roads were clear and dry, and pushing along at top speed, I pulled up at FP’s front steps in record time.  The door was opened by a gray-robbed monk or friar with his cowl pulled up and over his head.  In the shadow of the cowl I made out the features of my host, who welcomed me with open arms.

The robe and cowl were necessary because the heating system in the house was laboring without much success to warm the place.  Although there was a comforting sound of a furnace in operation, it was definitely chilly in the room as I stripped off my clothes.  I hurried through the motions of a touch-up on my cleanout and we trooped upstairs to the play room.  Inside the room a space heater was whirring along, and the climate was definitely more friendly to naked men.

We took time out for me to take a few pictures of FP posing in a new jock strap presented to him by his Canadian friends at “FUKD-TO,” sponsors of sex parties in Toronto. Evidently FP is an honored guest at those parties. IMHO this new jock will never look better than it does on FP, but it was a bit startling to see him wearing such a clean specimen of his favorite underwear. He put it away for safekeeping and donned a current favorite piss-yellow jock.

I climbed on the fuck bench, and FP adjusted my stance to his liking. Sometimes he is ready to fuck right away, but today he took time to rim my asshole, stoking his fire and mine. Actually I miss the rimming when FP is of a mind to forego it; I love having him eat my ass. The feel of his beard scouring the walls of my ass crack is one of life’s more subtle but rewarding pleasures.

We were both ready for a good fuck, and FP thrust in with just a bit of care so that I could feel every inch of his dick sliding into place. Perfect fit, golden moment!!  He picked up the pace and got me revved up and fucking back, and I began to space out in my head.  The big sex toys came out, and I lost track of what was happening; it all melted into one great long fuck.  When FP called a halt, I fell down on the bench panting, grunting, and only wanting lots more of the same.

But FP was ready to move on to the sling, and I somehow pulled myself together long enough to move from one station to the other. I lay back in the sling and asked FP to raise the stirrups; the feeling of hanging in air adds a lot to the hotness of being in the sling.  Gloved and lubed, FP thrust his fist into my sloppy asshole, meeting no resistance.  I laughed.  “That didn’t take long!”

“Well, not surprising, considering I was fisting you on the fuck bench.” I was a bit shocked. No wonder the fucking was so mind-blowing!  FP does his best work when you are willing to take whatever comes to his mind during a play session.  Long ago I learned to trust his judgment. He reads me well, and always seems to know what limit I want him to push.

Today’s limit was depth of penetration. FP has acquired a new dildo, maybe 18 inches long, tapering to a pointed head, and fitted with a handle for proper ramming. It is a bit like the horse or donkey dong dildos.  Naturally we had to give it a go, and soon FP was forging ahead and opening up new territory to explore inside my ass. A second insertion, and FP had the dildo firmly in place, from pointed head to the massive balls at the base. 

He also brought out a shorter, thicker “anatomically correct” dildo, which he put to good use as a weapon for prostrate action.  It’s taken a while, but prostrate stimulation has become a huge part of the fisting experience for me.  Maybe stimulation is the wrong word; I find myself begging for more and more violent assaults.  FP is always ready to rise to such a challenge.

At long last FP called another halt, and stood back. He let me recover slowly, putting my mind back together one piece at a time. I realized that we’d been going at it for more than an hour.  Had he been willing, I would (or at least felt that I could) have taken it for another hour. 

Until I threw myself out of the sling and my legs began to buckle under me!  FP spread a towel for me on the bed, and I dropped on to it, and rolled over to make room for him.  He donned his robe and cowl, and lay down beside me.  I threw a leg and an arm over him, and dropped off to sleep. 

What a way to fight off the cold and gray of a wintry day!  Sadly FP had other plans for his supper, so I had to clean up, dress up, and be on my way.  We’ve done much the same thing many times over many years, but it never gets old.  The basics are always substantial and satisfying; the variations add zest to the proceedings.  This time, a great experience of assplay in a cold climate!

3 comments:

  1. So awesome to know Jake just turns his hungry hole over to you to be used however you please. That's a level of trust that has to be earned. He obviously feels that with you. It was so incredible that he just seemed unaware of what you were actually doing to him. Only that he was in "ass" heaven. I'd give anything to experience those intense feelings. Just too bad about the chilly temps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right that it is a matter of trust. In thinking about it, I think I have played with Jake longer than any man I'm currently seeing...20+ years builds strong bonds.

      Delete
    2. Wow!! A 20+ year fuk buddy?! That's awesome. No wonder the two of you are so comfortable together.

      Delete