Saturday, October 1, 2022

Art In My Playroom (Part 4)

You would think that there would be no room left on the walls of my playroom, but that is not the case.  I have a series of five works by the American artist who signs himself as Drubskin or just Drub. 

 


 For one of my birthday’s my brother sent me a greeting card with this image.  I was intrigued and looked the artist up online.  I loved what I saw.  I loved the color, the imagery and, of course, the glorification of the fetishes I love. 

Over the years, my brother continued the tradition until I have a series of five of Drub’s work.  I have them grouped together—each a fetish I love and is available to the men who come to the playroom.

I chose to share the watersports picture first, as tomorrow’s post is all about Dave drinking from the tap between fucks…

 I will feature the others sporadically.

 

If you want to see more of his work beyond what I own, I recommend his website, where he has a huge gallery of images.  Support our living gay artists. 

Drub - Comics, Greeting Cards, Fine Art Prints & Limited-Edition Filth (drubskin.com)


2 comments:

  1. That's very cool. I like that art!! https://ronrr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it. I posted the second one today.

      Delete