Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Art in My Playroom (Part 4.2)

 I ran out of time to write today.

Ok, I procrastinated until I ran out of time.

Here is the next of the five pervy pictures form Drubskin in my playroom.

 


I met a man, long before the blog, who had me fuck and fist him.  Then, he asked me to load him with four or five billiard balls.

“Now, back up!” he told me. 

He stopped me about six feet away from him.

He lay on his back--and he shot them out of his ass for me to catch.

One after the other.

I am still in awe.

Of course, I shoved them back into him and had him do it again…

 

Drub - Comics, Greeting Cards, Fine Art Prints & Limited-Edition Filth (drubskin.com)

2 comments:

  1. Well... ping pong balls I have heard of... but billiard balls? That's one powerful mangina!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he was--great. He could milk my cock like few others!

      Delete