Monday, August 7, 2023

A Note from a New Reader

 

After all this time, I have found that the morning is the best time for me to write.  Today I should be writing about the July piss party I attended at the end of that incredibly busy week of sex.  But instead, I have a chance to fuck and fist this morning—and the ‘doing’ always wins over the ‘telling.’  I hope to post the piss party adventure tomorrow.

*

I would like to share a message I received on BBRT: 

“Just wanted to say hi and tell you how great your blog is.  I just stumbled upon it only yesterday and spent reading half of the night…  :-)

Anyway – in case you ever visit Switzerland and need a willing ass let me know.  ;-)  Have a nice day.”

I don’t think I will ever get used to how connected the world has become.  I know the blog has a good readership in English speaking countries, but it certainly is nice to hear that it has an audience beyond.  (And coming from a hot man makes it all the better.) 

****




2 comments:

  1. When you stop and consider it's now a worldwide audience it's mindblowing. I remember when I first discovered your blog and spent endless hours reading and enjoying all your early posts. All as timeless as if they had been recently written. I have always felt such a connection and vicariously enjoyed each and every one as if I was there experiencing them for myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Google provides all sorts of stats with Blogger. But for me, it's one thing to read I have 4 readers in Thailand this week--and quite another to get a message from across the Atlantic.

      I am also glad to hear the older posts hold up!

      Delete