Friday, August 18, 2023

Guest Writer: Jake in Hog-Tied Heaven

 (As promised, here is Jake's take on the same play session.)

JAKE IN HOG-TIED HEAVEN

 

It was July and on short notice I learned that I would be free to travel on a Friday. I sent a text to Felching Pisser: “Where in the world are you these days?” Those who know have frequently FP travels to all points far and near will understand the question. It turned out that FP was in fact home from his travels for a brief time and free to play.

 

Friday was a beautiful day in Michigan, but due to a change of route I was a little late in arriving.  But I was ready to play when I walked through the door, so we headed to the dungeon.  I stripped off my street clothes and finished my prep for play, as did FP.  On other occasions we enjoy a little foreplay, but today FP dispensed with almost all preliminaries and sent me to the fuck bench.  When your man is in the mood to fuck, what else to do but straddle the bench and relax the asshole?

 

FP rimmed me for a bit, and then teased my anus with his massive dickhead.  I began to be a little impatient, knowing what was coming, but FP didn’t keep me waiting for long.  He was soon driving his dick balls deep into my ass, but with more than the usual force.  As always it made me want to fuck back, and soon I was up on my knees and shoving my ass onto FP’s shaft.

 

Then out came the huge speculum and FP shoved its cold probes into my ass and adjusted the width of the opening to his liking. He was soon fucking again until I began rearing back and rammed the handles of the speculum into his balls.  So there was a brief pause while the device was adjusted to prevent any further such assaults. I must say that as scary as the speculum may look, it is entirely comfortable in place, and it certainly gives FP a lot of pleasure as a fucking top.

 

Next came “fuck Jake with an added dildo” time. I can almost tell which one is in use by feel; the added dildo gives me a lot of extra stretch, and at the same time, fills some of the open asshole to give FP more fucking pleasure. We had another chat about which position was better, dildo over dick or dick over dildo?  I like the dildo over dick position because then FP rams it in with his pubic bone while he fucks me. 

 

Now all of this will sound familiar to readers of past accounts, but it was different both in intensity and duration. Simply put, we were fucking much harder and for a much longer time than usual. Finally FP pried me off the fuck bench and let me stagger over to the bed.  He was about to order me into the sling when I mustered up my courage to raise a protest. “You didn’t let me deep throat your dick!”

 

Deep throating the FP penis has always been a challenge for me, and it has taken me years to do it to FP’s satisfaction. At first I would lose control and use my teeth to chew on the big meat, and was rebuked for such presumption more than once.  And then it was a problem if the dick was fully engorged, because it was simply too long and too big to swallow.  But in recent times I had succeeded at least a few times in taking it all balls deep.

 

So I felt cheated of a chance at least to try again. When I asked for it, FP presented his dick for swallowing, and of course it was as big as ever after all that fucking.  I took a deep breath and went down on the dick, and gulped it down.  I could feel the length and girth of it slipping down my throat without a hitch. I didn’t even gag.  So I did it again and again, until I was shaking with delight and could not put my thoughts or feelings into intelligent speech. 

 

FP then pointed to the sling, and I climbed in if only to rest and to avoid falling over completely.  But I soon was climbing out, because FP wanted to raise the sling to what he called “a good fucking height.”  When I was back in the sling FP strapped on his pair of leather ankle restraints, which I prefer to the stirrups for my legs. Sometimes I beg to have them on just to wear while we play. With my legs chained into position, the fucking resumed, and some fisting began.

 

But then FP stopped and asked if I knew what a hog tie was. I certainly did, but it was something new for us. So my feet were unchained from the sling. FP converted the fuck bench into a platform, and I climbed on, facing upwards. The matching wrist restraints were strapped on, and my feet were then hooked on to the ends of a spreader bar, raising my ass up and bringing it into fucking position.  It was hot as fuck just to be tied in that position. FP fucked me for a while in that rig but then he brought out his new hog-tie link, a leather cross with four steel rings. Would I like to try it?

 

Well fuck yeah I would! In a moment my hands and feet were hooked to the hog-tie link, and there I was on my back, arms and legs locked in place. I was completely helpless. My feelings exploded and my ass gaped open. FP fucked and fucked.

 

But the platform was really too low for FP, so he undid the hog tie and sent me back to the sling. He secured my feet on place, and began lubing up. But again I had to protest. “You haven’t retrained my arms!” In fact we had never played in this way, with me fully restrained. I was now begging for it. FP cleaned off his hands, and soon I was locked in position. Once again came the surge of feeling from deep within. The fucking and fisting continued.

 

We did take a rest for a bit before going back to the sling again. After some deep sleep, I reached out for FP’s dick and found it was ready for action once more. So we were back in the sling again, but this time I insisted from the first on full restraints, and even a blind fold. All of the heavy fucking had worked my ass into a state of high excitement, and fisting had become unbearably intense. So FP went back to fucking, but I soon realized that he had moved beyond maintenance level fucking.  He was going for the big finish and I wanted it all.  I lay there in the sling bound hand and foot and let him slam into my ass with explosive force.

 

He shouted, shuddered, and shot his load. I had been urging him on to the end.  But in the moment when I should have been perfectly still and let FP marinate inside me, I thoughtlessly coughed and shot his dick out of my ass. It was a rather shocking way to finish, but it couldn’t be helped.  So ended a session that for once was more of a fuck fest than a fist fest. And a new thing, being fully restrained for sex. But I went home just as happy and high as ever.

2 comments:

  1. Both accounts were certainly very similar. There's a lot to be said for playing with someone you've played with before. There's a certain comfort level and familiarity which allows you to just skip the polite niceties and get right to the fucking when that's what you both want, and it seems that was the case here this time. It seems you were both quite pleased with the results.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is absolutely a 'shorthand' with men you know. And we have been playing for a very long time. (He wrote a piece about our meeting that is on here...)

      Delete