Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Keshawn Wants More

 Today is a day to post about an August exploit.  Instead, it has turned into a day of travel.  For sex.

Keshawn wants my dick.  He made the trip up here last time, so it’s my turn to pack the sling and hit the road.  By good fortune, the owner of the jock, that I am wearing to ‘destroy,’ asked for some Keshawn DNA to be on it.  There is some, but today will be all about anointing the jock with a lot more.  Pictures will be taken!

Which brings me to my gift for you, for putting up with no new written post.  Here is a retrospective of Keshawn for your, um, viewing pleasure.  (Where your fingers wander as you view them is not my concern…)








6 comments:

  1. Well, my particular dream place to be is underneath as you fuck Keshawn in the sling.. My tongue following your cock and balls as you pommel his sweet dripping gaping hole. Someone needs to capture all that dripping ass slime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would be quite an improvement on the old sheet that caught the drips today!

      Delete
  2. I think Keshawn can take two cocks in his ass.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have see him take multiples, one at a time, I'm now wondering about a DP...

      He may have--I need to ask him!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Oink oink is Canadian jockstrap friend

      Delete