Saturday, June 8, 2024

IML: Piss Party--A Very Wet Conclusion

 Chicago—May, 2024

 

(This picks right up where we left off.  Click if you need to read Part One)

 

I look down at Tall Guy with Tats.  His eyes are rolled back in total bliss.  I bend down, still inside his ass, and lick up some of the piss eddying in the hollow between his pecs.  I slurp happily, before my cock tells me to keep fucking.  I stand up and build to sling rocking fuck-speed.  The piss rolls off his body and puddles under us.  I fuck on and on, only stopping as I don’t want to shoot yet.

I help him up and out of the sling.  We hug and go our separate ways for a bit.  I feed piss to an older guy in the other back corner.

I fuck a barrel chested 50-Something in the sodden sling.  He delights in my dick and calling me a ‘Hot Mother Fucker’ every few thrusts.

Two men offer to clean me up as I pull out of his ass.  I let them go to work on me.  One takes the shaft and the other my balls.  I tell them to reverse.  They do, thrilled that I told them what to do.  I feed them a little piss.  I love having them both on their knees in front of me and begging for it.  I try to give them equal shares of my clear piss.  First in one—now the other.

“Now kiss.”  They do.  Hungrily.  Passionately.  I walk away as their tongues clean the other’s mouth…

*

I find TGWT bent over sucking a hairy daddy.  I eat his ass.  He instantly knows it’s me.  I slobber into his hole.  And fuck it.  Pushing him deeper on the thick cock in front of him.  The hairy daddy loves this; he even reaches down and pulls TGWT’s cheeks apart so I can go deeper. 

Suddenly I stop.  I give him just a tiny blast of piss into his gut.  He groans around the thick cock in his mouth.

“Did you do what I think you just did?” asks Hairy Daddy.

I nod an affirmative as he grins in delight.

I hunker down to taste my handiwork…

*

I am back by the sling.  I am watching a hot 40-something guy get railed, hoping I can go up him next.  I turn away and survey the whole scene.  The place is awash with piss.  It’s everywhere.  Men are sucking and drinking.  Some are chatting as they re-hydrate.  Others are bent over and getting fucked.  I love the bigger, more active crowd.  And I really love giving some of these men the only piss they will get all year.

I look back at the fuck, stroking my cock.  The guy in the sling makes eye contact.  I think he wants my bigger dick inside him when his current fuck finishes up.  I glance back at the crowd. 

In front of me is the most beautiful young man in the room.  He’s tall-ish, and in incredibly shape.  His pecs have seen countless hours at the gym.  As have his abs.  He wears a jock, mounding his cock beneath.  He’s Latin, his hair is dark and lush on his head.  We lock eyes.  I take my hand away from my cock.  It sways, pointing at the young man.

“Do you want this?”

“Yes, Sir.”  His hands instinctively go behind his back.  He drops his gaze to the floor.

“Then get over here and do it.”

He takes a step in, kneels and lovingly takes hold of my cock with both hands.  He looks at it for a long minute before he guides it into his mouth.  Then his hands go back behind his back. 

I have had a lot of great mouths on my dick.  And his is one of the best.  The suction.  The wetness.  The sheer love of doing what he’s doing communicates with every slight flick of his tongue.  He deep throats me for the first time.  It’s effortless.  Like he just unhinged his jaw.  I let him suck at his own speed and rhythm. 

We are attracting a crowd.  Guys are jerking themselves or each other as he sucks me.  Finally, he pulls off my shaft, takes a deep breath and licks my balls.  He doesn’t try to suck them into his mouth.  He licks them.  And under them, lifting the sack slightly to slide his tongue over my cock ring.

Then it’s back to deep throating.  This time I grab his ears and begin a slow face fuck.  He moans out his approval.  I pick up speed.  I go as deep as I can on the final stroke and pull out, brings long strands of deep throat spit.  I wrap them around my cock.

“Clean it up.”

He does.  Savoring it.  I face fuck him again.  Nice and deep.  He chokes this time.  I pull out.  Even more strands.  I wrap them around my cock and he swallows me down.  He sucks me.  He licks my balls.  Again, he lifts them and flicks his tongue around the cockring and the top of my perineum. 

I pull him up to his feet and give him a quick kiss.  “Boy, do you get fucked?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“You want this cock in your ass?”

“Yes!  Yes, Sir!”

I can’t believe my good luck.  I move away from the high counter I’ve been leaning against.  Now the young man uses it for support, jutting his gorgeous ass out for me.  I fall to my knees.  He gasps as my tongue finds his hole.  My hands have to pull his muscled cheeks apart.  I force my way into his tight pucker.   He gasps again.  My hand cups the bulge in his jock.  He’s caged under that jock.  The thought that his cock is helpless turns me on more than I can say.  I redouble my efforts, spitting more and more saliva into him.

I stand up.

From the crowd: “Fuck him good!”

“Give it to him!” 

“Fuck, yeah!”

I slide in.  It’s electric.  I bottom out.  He has taken me to the root.  He squeezes down in welcome.  I fuck him.  Slow.  Then fast.  Harder yet.  He takes it with the slightest whimper. I pull out.  He spins around and cleans my dick.  I pull him up into a kiss.  Hungry.  I spit in his mouth.  He asks for more.  I give it to him.

And another fuck. 

And a deep rimming.  We kiss again.

Then he whispers in my ear: “May I lick your ass, Sir?”

I don’t answer, I just brace myself against the high counter, just like he did.  He goes to his knees and his gorgeous face is buried in my hairy crack.  I hear the gasps from some of the men watching.  And one of them pisses on us.  It sluices down my arched back and forms a waterfall through my ass crack.  He’s there trying to keep up with the massive amount of piss.  When the stream stops, he gets down to business, rooting deep into my hole with his tongue.

We kiss afterwards.  I think that’s it.

But instead, we go behind the screens to the bench that runs along the side wall.  He wants to ride my cock.  He does.  He cleans my cock.  I lick his freshly fucked ass.  He shyly asks to rim me again.  “I don’t do this often…” he confesses, “but with you….”

He eats me out—with me on all fours on the bench.  I hope for more piss, but it doesn’t happen.

We spend a long time together.  I keep telling him I don’t want to monopolize his time here.  But he doesn’t care.  We fuck once more, with him bent over and pleading for it…

*

I am looking for Tall Guy with Tats.  I have saved my last big piss load for his ass.  And my load.  But he’s gone.  I need to breed and hit the road.  I find beautiful boy tucked under the bar, sitting on the foot rest, drinking piss and sucking cock.  He smiles when he sees me.

“I want to load your ass.”

“Yes, sir.”

We go to the wet canvas sling.  We haven’t fucked here.  He hops in.  I eat his hole.  He groans.  I rise up.  I fuck him.  Gently.  Knowing the hard fuck is just moments away.  I speed up.

“Give me your load, Sir.  I really want it.”

“…So close…” I mumble. 

My fucking builds.  Hard and intense.  He takes it.  And asks for it harder yet.

And I am there.  I blow what has to be a huge load after the more than three and a half hours of play.  My cock can’t stop firing.

I stay in him a long time.  I bend and kiss him, my cock right where it wants to be.  And that’s when I begin to piss…

*

We find each other, dressed, in the bathroom.  I am pissing once more for the road.  He wants to give me his number.  I tell him I’m lousy with remembering digits.  I tell him to remember FelchingPisser.  He grins.

And he does.  The next day, I find his number on the hook up site.  We chat about the blog. And he sent me these pictures of his ass for your entertainment…







2 comments:

  1. Well DAMN!!!!! Words can't express.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You just never know. It's why I love to cruise/play in person. I have met so many men that way I would never dream of contacting online, as I consider them 'out of my league.' But in person--well sometimes they are not interested, but more often there is a spark between us that proves we are actually a good match.

      Delete