Saturday, June 29, 2024

Group Sex: Two Tongues Share a Wet Ass

 Grand Rapids—June, 2024

 

The end of the second full week of June brought the house party I so often attend.  I packed the rimseat and drove north. 

When I arrived, I found the diminutive host, and his long-dicked friend, completing the set up.  Soon we were joined by the smooth former athlete who is such a great fuck, an attractive salt and pepper haired bottom, a furry bearish top and the versatile Hot Tats who has appeared many times in these pages.

We chatted.  I knew them all from our many sessions there.  But soon Salt & Pepper and Furry Top disappeared up the stairs.  In moments we heard the sling rattle and the sounds of wet fucking.  I went up the stairs myself, followed by Hot Tats…

 

I look at the two fucking in the sling.  I smile and turn in the other direction to the room with the bed.  Hot Tats goes to his knees and works my swelling cock out of my well-used jock pouch.  He gets my full shaft and head wet.

“Get on all fours—I want to taste your ass.”

He scrambles up onto the leather spread covering the double bed.  I kneel and my tongue digs into the crack between his full butt cheeks.  He moans.  The guys in the sling come join us on the bed.  Salt & Pepper is also on all fours, still taking that thick Furry Top cock.  I stand up and sink my dick into Hot Tats butt.  I fuck him, slowly, with deep long strokes.  He groans and tells me to fuck him harder.

I pick up speed.  The other guys on the bed are fucking furiously.  The former athlete arrives in the doorway and watches, kneading his cock covered by a designer jock.  I pull out and Hot Tats spins around to clean my cock.  At that moment Furry Top explodes deep inside Salt & Pepper.  We are not even 15 minutes into the evening.  But I know good felching when I see it.  I let Salt and Pepper clean Furry Top’s cock before I dive in to taste his load.  Fuck, there’s a lot of it.  I get lost in eating ass and licking out cum.

“Fuck some of the cum deeper…” moans Salt & Pepper.  I stand up.  I notice, that while my face was buried in his dripping ass crack, Furry Top had given Salt & Pepper a hash mark on his ass cheek with a black Sharpie.  My cock slaps it—then pushes into his wet ass.  Across from us, Hot Tats has flipped roles and is fucking Former Athlete’s well-developed ass.  The two bottoms reach out to each other, grab hands and hold on as we fuck…

*

We change asses.  Hot Tats plunders Salt & Pepper and I lick and then fuck Former Athlete.  We are joined by the other long dicked top from downstairs.  The three tops take turns on both bottoms, by circling the bed.  Who ever doesn’t have an ass feeds his ass juiced covered cock to one or the other men on all fours.

Eventually, I take Salt & Pepper to the sling.  He loves getting off his knees—and the fact that here I go deeper yet into his greedy wet hole with both my tongue and cock.

The fact that there are fewer people here, means that we spend longer with each fuck.  I can’t get enough of his wet, cum-tasty ass.  I lick his hole.  I fuck it.  I give him my cock to clean of stray jizz sticking to it.

Two new men arrive.  I don’t know either.  Everyone before was likely 50+ in age.  The new arrivals are younger.  A tallish man, in a red jock and a red harness is likely early 40’s.  The other new guy is younger yet, likely late 30’s and is a broad chested, thick set man.  They waste no time jumping in.  The younger goes into the bedroom and takes over topping Former Athlete.  Red Harness joins me.  I am fucking Salt & Pepper as Red Harness takes out a nice sized cock and feeds it to him.

“Tell me if you want his hole.”

He nods—but the sentence (and Salt & Pepper’s tongue) gets him harder.  In a couple of minutes, he nods and we change places.  He slides in.  “Were you loaded?” he asks.  Salt & Peper grunts an affirmative around my cock in his mouth.  I pull out and watch the guy fuck.  He has a hot ass, framed by the red straps of his jock.  I kneel behind him.  My tongue pokes at him on the back stroke.  Soon he slows his fucking and leans into Salt & Pepper.  I find his hole which has ass lips that have seen a lot of stretch over the years.  So the red jock is not just a fashion statement… 

I eat his hole as he does shallow strokes.  I stand up.  He resumes fucking.  I grease up and my cock goes into him on the back stroke.  He groans out his pleasure.  I stand still.  He fucks into Salt & Pepper than impales himself on the back stroke.  Over and over. Until I pull out and eat the hole I just fucked, savoring his swollen ass lips…

*

The youngest man has topped.  And he’s now getting fucked on the bed by Furry Top who seems to have a second load about to explode in him.  He does just that, in about five minutes time.  I go back to eating out Red Harness who is now in the sling.  As the howls of orgasm happen in the other room, I stand up and fuck Red Harness.  He groans and beats his half hard cock.

The young guy, freshly loaded, comes in to watch my fucking.  I ask if he wants a turn.  He does.  He fucks Red Harness hard and fast, making him gasp.  I stroke and watch.

The young guy pulls out.  “They said you like to felch.  You want to lick me out?”

Red Harness says he should get in the sling for that.  They exchange places.  I eat out my second cummy hole of the night as Red Harness bends over him and kisses him the entire time I am savoring a second load Furry Top’s cum.

“You need to experience his dick,” Red Harness tells him.

The young man agrees.  I stand up and fuck him.

Red Harness comes around and strokes my ass as I fuck.  He cleans my cock of stray jizz when I pull out.  Then he takes a turn up the young man.  I clean his cock when he’s done.

“I want to fuck you some more,” the young man tells Red Harness.  They change places again.

He kneels and begins rimming Red Harness.  I join him on my knees.  He loves sharing the ass crack in front of us.  He licks him.  I lick him.  We kiss, tasting the ass juices from both our tongues.  We can’t stop.  Red Harness has broken out the poppers and he is moaning at the dual tongue assault of his hole. The young man appreciates the swollen ass lips as much as I do.  He suckles them tenderly, then guides my head in to do the same.  Again, we kiss, making both our cocks drool.

Finally, he stands up and fucks.  I stay on my knees.  He does just what I want—a few strokes in the wet ass and a few strokes into my mouth.  Back and forth.  And yet again.

He pulls out and kneels.  We kiss.  We rim.  I stand up and fuck.  I do the same ‘fuck ass, fuck mouth’ thing for him.  He moans deliciously each time I pull out of the wet butt and fuck my dripping cock into his mouth.

“There’s a rim seat in there,” he says.

I tell him it’s mine.  The three of us go to it, where it is set up by the bed.  I get under it.  Red Harness sits.  The young man starts by sucking my dick, but soon he stands and straddles me, fucking his cock into Red Harness’ face.  But someone is on my cock again—first with mouth and now sitting on it.  Whoever it is, rides it with purpose, pounding himself down on me.

When Red Harness finally stands, I see it is Salt & Pepper on my cock, trying so hard for another load.  He gets off me and kneels on the bed.  I fuck him there as the young man fucks Red Harness in the same position, side by side.

“Switch!” I command.

I go up Red Harness.  The young man into his mouth.  Longdick fucks Salt & Pepper.  He shoots in S&P, collapsing on his back.  It is just too much for me.  I fire off a hot load of jizz into Red Harness.  The young man pulls out of his mouth and comes over.  He cleans me up, gingerly, and his hungry mouth dives into Red Harness’ dripping hole…

3 comments:

  1. This post was ass eating heaven. It was perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was a group for which you needed to be stationed on your knees next to the sling!

      Delete