Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Keith Hosts with his Hole (Part One)

 Saugatuck—July, 2024

I was excited.  Keith, the handsome man I had re-connected with in June, wanted to do more.  To host a small group, actually.  He wondered who I knew.  I immediate thought of the couple (Tall Top and Tim) I had invited down to ravage Muscle Ass last month.  I was sure that all four of us had met and played up at the house party in Grand Rapids.  Pictures were exchanged.  Everything was set.

Two days after the holiday, I drove west, with my sling and rimseat.  I got to Keith’s beautiful and large home right on time.  We hugged and he helped me carry things into the lower level of the house.  He had pushed all the furniture to the walls, so I had plenty of room to set up the sling.  The rimseat was along the left side of the sling frame—and Keith and pulled a padded bench out of his furnishings and placed it to the right.  It was a great height for a bottom to lean on and present his ass.

We heard the car in the drive, just as we were finishing the set up.  Tall Top, looking tanned and relaxed, was the first in.  He couldn’t take his eyes off Keith.  I hugged Tim.  The other three did remember meeting and playing, but it had been several years since they’d met.  We went upstairs to the kitchen for drinks and waited for our fifth person, a top from Grand Rapids.  When the Uber finally dropped him off, he proved to be a man around our age and quite the talker.  Soon, we went downstairs with our drinks and stripped off.  The new top shut up and went to a corner where he did more watching than playing…and not one of us cared…

 

Keith is leaning on the bench, his glorious ass jutting out.  I kneel and begin to rim him.  His ass opens for my tongue.  Tim, to our left, is kneeling, and getting his partner hard.  In moments, Tall Top moves from Tim’s mouth to Keith’s.  I fuck Keith with my tongue as Tall Top’s dick completely fills his mouth.  Tim crawls under the bench, knocks my hand away from my cock, and begins to suck me.

“Fuck him,” Tall Top commands.

I stand up and slide, for the first of countless times that evening, into Keith.  Tall Top pulls out of his mouth and comes around to watch my cock sink into that gym-built butt.  Tim stands and feeds Keith his bloated dick.  I pull out.  Tall Top slides in.  We are about the same length, but Tall Top has a cone shaped dick—a smaller head than mine, but the shaft just keeps getting thicker and thicker.  Keith moans.  Tall Top fucks him hard and pulls out.  I go back in.  We trade off on his ass.  Over and over.  I clean Tall Top’s cock every time he pulls out, before I slip mine back into Keith.

I give his ass once again to Tall Top.  I move to where Tim is still feeding his cock to Keith.  I bend him over on the other side of the bench, so the two men’s arms are next to each other, their asses pointing in opposite directions.  I kneel and eat out Tim’s hole.  He moans and does some Maximum Impact.  As the vapors hit, I stand up and push into his hole.  He moans.  Keith turns his head and the two bottom’s kiss.  The sight of it makes my cock drool deep inside Tim. 

Now, Tall Top and I take turns on the two asses.  We circle the bench, fucking one and then the other.  Tim cleans my cock before I slip into Keith.  I always lick the hole I am entering again.  Even Tall Top, who doesn’t often rim, finds Keith’s ass a magnet for his tongue. 

The fifth man is happily stroking in the corner.

I take Tim to the sling.  I get him in and eat out his well-fucked hole.  I can’t see Tall Top, but I hear him tell Keith to lie on the bench.  I hear bodies shuffle next to us as I lick up all the juices in Tim’s hole.  When I finally stand up to fuck, I see Keith lying the length of the bench his feet in the air and taking a forceful dicking down.  His eyes roll into the back on his head.  I look into Tim’s face.  It’s a look of pure bliss.  He is right where he wants to be.  I fuck him hard.  I’ve brought the mirror—so Tim sees as well as feels, every stroke.

“You want this butt?” asks Tall Top.

I nod and we change.  Keith’s hole is now really open.  And dripping with his ass jizz and our precum.  I lick it all up, making my cock even harder.  I stand up and fuck.  I glance over.  Tall Top is fuck him partner and the fifth guy has moved closer to watch them.  I look at Keith—he is gloriously happy.  I lean down and kiss him…

*

Eventually, we get Keith into the sling.  I eat his hole, Tall Top feeds him his cock as Tim licks Keith’s mounded jock pouch.  I stand up and fuck.  All eyes are on my dick slicing into Keith.  I pull out.  Tim cleans me up, reveling in Keith’s ass jizz as Tall Top comes around to fuck.  I pull out of Tim’s mouth and move around behind him.  He grabs Keith’s chest as I fuck him, bent over the other man.  Tall Top likes this.  He loves seeing his boy take my dick.  It makes him fuck Keith even harder.

“We should switch,” I pant.

We do.  I slide into Keith.  His ass is so creamy I wonder if Tall Top has loaded him.  I watch Tall Top fuck Tim.  This time, Tim has moved slightly, so once again the two bottoms can kiss as they are each being plundered.

Tall Top nods at me.  We switch holes.  I don’t bother to eat it out this time…I just push into the wet, wet ass…

*

We break.  We have a hot tub session, all five of us fitting in.

But we’re still horny. 

We go back downstairs.  The hot water has drained the blood out of my dick.  I lie on the mat under the rimseat.  Keith sits on my face.  A mouth, I assume it is Tim’s, engulfs my cock.  I harden right back up.  Keith is moaning.  I feel Tall Top straddle my chest.  He feeds Keith his cock.  Keith moans around the thick shaft in his mouth.  It literally makes his hole open even more for my tongue to go deeper.  And I begin getting a drip of cum onto my tongue.  It’s unmistakable.  I am now sure that Tall Top has shot at least a partial load in him.  I feast on it.

The mouth leaves my cock.   Tim moves around, raising my legs slightly.  Soon I feel his legs slide under them.  Tim is sliding down on my cock, facing away from us.  I stroke his back.  He is riding me now.  Hard and fast.  It feels wonderful.  Keith is grinding down on my face.  Tall Top occasionally makes him choke with his thick dick in his mouth, making Keith's hole spasm—and giving me another drip of jizz…

 

(More to come…)

 

Here is a link to Tim and Tall Top coming to the playroom for Muscle Ass.

Here is a link to Keith coming to the playroom.

2 comments:

  1. There's just something so incredible, almost religious, about that rimseat. Getting to worship that portal to heaven...and then with a third person involved the possibilities are endless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know I feel the same way. It also means you will like part two!

      Delete